Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

• Total voters

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
You're not going to die without AC

I have forced air for both and my building is extremely efficient. It makes a massive difference

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
No A/C in the summer.

As a kid growing up in the country we only had fans in the summer so I have no problem dealing with the heat.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
36 sheltered overthinking homebody goofies picked no heat.

36 people with no real life experience whatsoever.
This shyt public too.

Please change your answer.

Ain't no way in hell you gonna try some no heat nowhere in a real winter.

You can go without ac easy.
No heat in any below fifty degree weather and you playing with yo life.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I lived in Palm springs couple yrs would be 110-115 everyday from June till October

Lived in upstate NY right on the seaway would be -10 weeks on end where it didn't even reach 10degrees

Lived in SC in the summer one yr

Before I became a millionaire I lived in an apt in RENO with no heat .. ltta snow cold from.nov to april used to only have a little table top oven I used for heat.

I would rather have no heat in a cold climate than no ac in a hot climate

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No A.C.

There are other ways of keeping cool. A.C. was invented in the 1900s which means people have found ways of keeping cool for more than a million years.

Removing heat is too broad. You'd freeze to death.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Could put on a ton of comfortable warm clothing for the winter.

Can't do anything about it being hot.

It's funny when people come to Cali thinking they're tough talking about "this cold weather isn't shyt" then completely complain about the hot and dry summers.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: No the fucck it won’t

Yes the fukk it will..you just havent tried it yet :comeon:

True story.
We were in our apartments in college upstate NY, height of summer..so hot and hummid paint was peeling off the walls.

Our AC couldnt manage the load..some guy was in our apartment visiting us and told us to switch the old AC off and just use a box fan that was lying idle in a corner..we thought he was insane :wtf:

We entertained his idea because why not at this point..it was fukking unbearable.

The box fan fit perfectly in the window. We faced it outwards towards the woods so it blows out and not in, and turned it on. The room immediately went cool, and within 5 minutes the entire apartment.

People dont know the science behind it, but I later found out thats how GreenHouses are cooled..massive greenhouses are cooled with a simple fan blowing the hot and warm air inside outside..:manny:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Do swamp coolers fall in the equation? If you are/were unfortunate enough to live in or by the desert, swamp coolers work just as good as AC. Cheaper on the electric bill as well

I would go no AC if you could have this. Guess it really depends where you are living to vote truthfully.