Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

• Total voters

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
No heat in the winter.

In Atlanta we only get a couple days of cold. Barely ever stays below 40.

No AC down here is a health risk.

shyt... when I first moved back here in 2016.. I was strapped to find a place and ended up in some duplex next to East Atlanta Village with no fukking heat.

A nikka was bundled in a blanket with 3 space heaters and I could still see my breath. Those showers were nothing nice.

It can get cold down in the A around Jan-Feb.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No heat in the winter can actually fukk up your house if the pipes freeze up, if you live in a cold enough climate.

Where I'm living now, I need that A/C
This was where I was going to go.

Plus it don't be super hot up here for too many months, i'll just be naked. Plus if my parents could live without a/c in hot ass Trinidad and Haiti, I know I can.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You can bundle up in the cold. If its hot its just HOT and ain't shyt you can do about it without some kinda airflow. I've dealt with no power in -9° weather and my toes were still cold despite all the socks and slippers I had on, but I wasn't miserable

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
shyt... when I first moved back here in 2016.. I was strapped to find a place and ended up in some duplex next to East Atlanta Village with no fukking heat.

A nikka was bundled in a blanket with 3 space heaters and I could still see my breath. Those showers were nothing nice.

It can get cold down in the A around Jan-Feb.

For a couple days.

Meanwhile that heat gonna be on your ass from May till October. And no amount of taking off clothes will help.