Would you rather have life in prison or death?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither. Have yall read or research the execution methods they got. they cant even do lethal injections right. Look at oklahomas last three executions.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rather be dead than prison. I can’t see being in a mental and physical confinement every day like a zombie. Being controlled and having no free will to make my own decisions - it’s a living death.

But for some people jail is like a lifestyle that goes with the risks they take to survive. I interviewed some people about being locked up and they said it was like a mini-city with walls. That’s how they have to think to be able to cope. They see the same people they were on the outside with, same hierarchies, same circles, alliances, engage in the same activities, same scams, payoffs, whatever they need to do to make it inside as they would out - in their cases, they’ve been institutionalized -recycle in and out bc they really don’t know how to cope with not being restricted, adapting to life not being confined, not feeling compartmentalized or having the resources to improve their situation. In or out - all they know is how to survive, not really how to live.

Daps
Death is so terribly final, while life…is full of possibilities.

I’d at least try life in prison. Who knows what’ll happen. If it truly is unbearable with no redeemable qualities in my life, I can always off myself. :ld:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:tough choice. I hate staying in one place forever and I am not ready to die yet despite my woes lately.

Death because technically its prison but with better living conditions, laid back "I'm going to die so fukk it" cell mates, calmed staff because if they make you snap, that's the last thing that they want to do:huhldup:, and better food.

Hell they give you a last meal of good proportions, a priest to get your praise on, and a audience to give you a platform:whew:.

Meanwhile in prison, you got to guard your ass, watch your back, watch your ass while you wash your ass, eat shyt that isn't pleasant for your ass, sell or snuff some ass to get better food to fulfill your ass, and sleep on a hard ass metal plate that feels uncomfortable on your ass:damn:

Daps
If I was like 6’8” and built like The Rock or some shyt, I’d probably take a chance on doing life.

I ain’t tryna end up like this

272F8EAB00000578-0-image-a-58_1427867267611.jpg

Nikkas posed with breh like he was a prize buck :picard:

:why:

I’ll kill or be killed before you ever put a leash around my neck.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Life in prison.

Like one of the posters said, eventually you adapt and it becomes it's own city.

There's a economy, jobs, recreation, responsibilities, school classes. There's gangs/nations you can join for structure. There's bussy :dame:.

There's phones. There's drugs., whole lot of drugs in prison. You learn to make some gourmet food with what you got.

shyt once you adapt , you got a whole life in there now.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
No brainer go ahead and kill me. I ain't trying to be around musty nikkas every day the rest of my life.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Life in prison.

Like one of the posters said, eventually you adapt and it becomes it's own city.

There's a economy, jobs, recreation, responsibilities, school classes. There's gangs/nations you can join for structure. There's bussy :dame:.

There's phones. There's drugs., whole lot of drugs in prison. You learn to make some gourmet food with what you got.

shyt once you adapt , you got a whole life in there now.

So bussy is a part of your city life huh?

:dame:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Death. If I ever commit an insane crime and become wanted I’m purposely aiming at the cops feet so he can off me. He gets to live and see his family with a bruised kneecap and I get to leave the earth.