Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

Werewolf or vampire?

• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
What's the upside to being a werewolf? Sounds like it sucks
they can hoop n box

n dance
teen-teenwolf.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You gotta be a fruity ass niukka to even entertain the thought of sucking another dudes neck like fat boy in the video was. All my food is gonna be exclusively bytches, and since the hoes I turn into vampires will in turn go out and turn simps into lesser vampires, all of whom will work for me... that means vampires are actually fukking gorilla pimps. Cape and goblet included, player azz castle and wardrobe. Blasting nothing but old Snoop, DJ Quik, Pimp C and Suga Free from my lair like this

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You gotta be a fruity ass niukka to even entertain the thought of sucking another dudes neck like fat boy in the video was. All my food is gonna be exclusively bytches, and since the hoes I turn into vampires will in turn go out and turn simps into lesser vampires, all of whom will work for me... that means vampires are actually fukking gorilla pimps. Cape and goblet included, player azz castle and wardrobe. Blasting nothing but old Snoop, DJ Quik, Pimp C and Suga Free from my lair

yea david didnt even suck on michaels neck.. they fukked with his head with the maggots n noodles.. n gave em a swig of that maximillion 1200ad wine

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'd either be a WereBear or Bear-Pire

fukk with the Bears, we the set :win:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah the dude in the video doesn't even get how it works.

Dracula found a bytch drained her blood, then had everyone giving her blood transfusions and at night hed come and take the fresh blood out of her. He wasn't going around biting guys on the neck, the fukk.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
shiiid

david n the lost boys was chillin... michael the one was chasin somebody else p*ssy.. n got turnt out ..

hell even max.. he was chillin he was workin the mom..he wasnt in a rush

That's vampire propoganda. They wished they were that cool about shyt. Dracula being played by kiefer sutherland, yeah.. nah.. In that realm it would be more like Leslie nielsen let's be real

Lost boys is just some vampire wet dream fukk lost boys. Twilight too. 100 year old vampire seducing teenage girls, fukkin pedofile. That's his whole thing. he's never happy, has eternal life but always crying about esmerelda or whatever other now dustbound and derelict hag he once fukked

Just let me be a fukkin dog. I'll go to places like Afghanistan and wipe out murderous regimes before changing back to normal and slipping out as a human with just some slightly ripped clothes. And where's dracula in all that time, sleeping in a box crying about his long lost love, plotting on sucking dudes necks. Foh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be a fruity ass niukka to even entertain the thought of sucking another dudes neck like fat boy in the video was. All my food is gonna be exclusively bytches, and since the hoes I turn into vampires will in turn go out and turn simps into lesser vampires, all of whom will work for me... that means vampires are actually fukking gorilla pimps. Cape and goblet included, player azz castle and wardrobe. Blasting nothing but old Snoop, DJ Quik, Pimp C and Suga Free from my lair

:russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
vampires have too many natural weaknesses for me. not being able to go into the sun or cross running water means youre gonna have to be dependent on someone like a renfield