Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

Werewolf or vampire?

• Total voters

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
you might be looking at it from a “versus” perspective but I won’t be dealing with you wolf nikkas if I can help it :mjpls:
You wouldn't for at least half of the day:mjpls:We'd be at the deli getting a baconeggandcheese for breakfast and a blood milkshake meanwhile you're laying around in a box thinking about us giving you the:umad:The sun feels nice and WARM:ahh:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Which one is better to be depends on which fantasy world you talking about. In TV and Movies, Vampires have the upper hand most of the time. In Books & Games, Werewolves can outclass the average vampire by a huge amount.

If we are talking about fantasy beings to be, I would choose neither and select Mage. A Mage can end up outclassing most beings, upto and including physical gods.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
vampire me:

Lycan me at Carnival blending in with casmigos in one hand and tequila in another:ahh:
soca.gif

You-
angry-upset.gif

:umad:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lycan me at Carnival blending in with casmigos in one hand and tequila in another:ahh:
soca.gif

You-
angry-upset.gif

:umad:

ya I can’t lie as much as I like the sun…even something as simple as just opening all the curtains in the house early in the morning can change my mood for the better…I really don’t like it either when my sleeping hours get fukked up and I’m sleeping throughout the day and up all night…still it’s all better than being a giant unruly dog with anger issues tho :hubie: