Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

Werewolf or vampire?

• Total voters

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
What's the upside to being a werewolf? Sounds like it sucks
fukking a bytch and the full moon comes up while you're inside her and start to change :ohlawd:
lucan-werewolf.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This really comes down to which mythos we are following

Comes down to control.

Werewolves depending on what mythology you reference have little to no control over their abilities. Vampires on the other hand may have to develop said control, but once they got it, they GOT it.

The gaze, the sex appeal, the potential for flight, bringing the very nature of death to heel...fukk outta here.
i dunno werewolves in here seem pretty op

night vision, infrared, sonar

that along is pretty solid combat setup

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Comes down to control.

Werewolves depending on what mythology you reference have little to no control over their abilities. Vampires on the other hand may have to develop said control, but once they got it, they GOT it.

The gaze, the sex appeal, the potential for flight, bringing the very nature of death to heel...fukk outta here.

Exactly. Vampires fly, can transform into bats, mist, etc

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What's the upside to being a werewolf? Sounds like it sucks

Being a diabiocal JBO breh :francis: . Imagine getting in some good cooter and the moment you about to bust, you turn into a whole entire monster and end up clawing the ting to death.

That fukking sucks :scust:

Meanwhile, a vampire not only can feast but feast :shaq:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I love garlic entirely too much to be a vampire. Also, it would be impossible to eat halal consuming blood for sustenance.

Dang I forgot about garlic. I put that shyt on everything, including cereal. My smooth brain ass would throw some Mrs Dash into the pot and end up being a goner :mjcry:

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
He's got a point, I've said this for years. Vampires, with all the money, jewels, powers and sophistication they might have.. It's like they cant go 5 minutes without some drama. Too flamboyant a lifestyle

Every time someone pulls up to Draculas house, within minutes those three minion chicks are hissing and wailing and climbing walls, his eyes are bugging out staring at your bare neck while he starts floating about his cape all erect. The man can't even get a decent night sleep with van helsing and them plotting on staking you out

It's too much I need some peace. Let me be a dog even, just roaming the moors pissing on trees, fukk

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I love garlic entirely too much to be a vampire. Also, it would be impossible to eat halal consuming blood for sustenance.
garlic dont work once u are invited in ya targets domain

e66728d0dd312fc1e1bc1c9c515cce1a92154299.gif

remember michael invited max in... when the frog brothers and sam was plottin on max...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He's got a point, I've said this for years. Vampires, with all the money, jewels, powers and sophistication they might have.. It's like they cant go 5 minutes without some drama. Too flamboyant a lifestyle

Every time someone pulls up to Draculas house, within minutes those three minion chicks are hissing and wailing and climbing walls, his eyes are bugging out staring at your bare neck while he starts floating about his cape all erect. The man can't even get a decent night sleep with van helsing and them plotting on staking you out

It's too much I need some peace. Let me be a dog even, just roaming the moors pissing on trees, fukk
shiiid

david n the lost boys was chillin... michael the one was chasin somebody else p*ssy.. n got turnt out ..

hell even max.. he was chillin he was workin the mom..he wasnt in a rush

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

werewolf aint shyt without a full moon..

a vampire can nibble on werewolf in human form.. then they are fukked..