Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
nikka....

Anybody that doesn’t say saiyan is a c00n...

Saiyans are basically nikkas

But instead of a henny boost...you get a zenkai:wow:

Be a monkey with a tail brehs.
latest

latest

And call black ppl c00ns for not wanting to turn into an ape. Meanwhile there are black Kryptonians...
4438128-3869409-valzod.jpg

Daps
Superman is NOT the strongest Kryptonian. Have you even read any DC comics? lol. DC has villians like Nekron, Anti-Monitor, Superboy-Prime, Darkseid, Trigon, etc. Who some here are universal busters. DC has galaxy/universal busters way before DBZ and they have actual feats and not silly speculations like with DCBZ fans. I hate nerding out on the Coli but I think I may have to.:no::no::no:
Here is Superman-Prime in his fight with Monarch(someone who would kill the entire DBZ roster) and they destroy an entire freaking Universe.
5064422-1468165630-31256.jpg

And again this version of Superman-Prime is NOT even the strongest version. And you think Frieza can beat half the DC roster!? lol! He wouldn't even beat Wally West. And didn't even bring up Kryptonians like H'el...

Edit: Like I said IT isn't even apart of Saiyans natural abilities.
If it wasn’t for Gohan, Golden Frieza was going to lose to someone in DBS who isn’t as fast as the flash and his entire fighting ability was based on speed. Flash would absolutely destroy frieza.

Wally west isn’t even the strongest flash and Frieza wouldn’t stand a chance against him

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Black Kryptonians coming to Earth to end white supremacy sounds like a dream or a movie. :mjgrin:

Being a Kryptonian you essentially a God. I would rule the earth with an iron fist. :mjgrin:

Leggo

Pro
Daps
Never forget Goku jobbed to a lazer im the chest while in his 'strongest' form.
You know who else can shoot lasers?
:cape:
Remember, Goku can't breath or travel through space.
You know who can travel through space?
:cape:
Reminder. Flight, chi blast, and instant transmission ect. are NOT saiyan exclusive powers, and anyone including humans can learn those. The only powers saiyan have is getting stronger the more they train (which is something you can do without saiyan powers, turning into giant apes, and never losing their hair if you have any hair in thd first place like Nappa.) Meanshile you've got super strength, x-ray vision, can jump super high, flight, speed and more all from the get go as a kryptonian.

Reminder you can't become a super saiyan god unless you have atleast 6 other saiyans or a god to help you. Meanwhile all you need to do to because super as a Kryptonian is walk outside during the day.

Saiyans in Goku universe were warmongering brutes, who were one-shoted by Frieza and then, the stragglers ended up pledging their allegiance to said guy who commited genocide against thier kind and also blew up thier planet. Saiyans are shyt.

Kryptonian >>>>>>>>> Saiyan
I can't believe people are even arguing anything different. :mindblown:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Sayain seems more fun but imagine acheiving Super Sayain status. I'd look like a blonde haired green eyed Sammy Sosa. shyt would look weird.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
2667209-3606336991-Might.jpg

latest

:sas2:how come we ain't have saturday morning cartoons on cats like this¿

I'm surprised icon didn't appear in static shock. But i guess they had plans for the justice league so he wasn't needed. Blue marvel would make for a good series. He and his family are cool characters and his oldest son might be stronger than he is

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm surprised icon didn't appear in static shock. But i guess they had plans for the justice league so he wasn't needed. Blue marvel would make for a good series. He and his family are cool characters and his oldest son might be stronger than he is
word these characters got crazy potential but nobody trying to push it

blue marvel son looks like the fukking black dr.manhattan