Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
nikkas dikkride DBZ so much. In real life you'd rather be a Kryptonian. Imagine some random person shooting you and you don't expect it. If you're a saiyan, you'll be shot and bleed. If you're a Kryptonian, you'd hear it coming or the bullet would just bounce off your skin

Daps
nikkas dikkride DBZ so much. In real life you'd rather be a Kryptonian. Imagine some random person shooting you and you don't expect it. If you're a saiyan, you'll be shot and bleed. If you're a Kryptonian, you'd hear it coming or the bullet would just bounce off your skin

:mjlol: Boy if you don’t shut yo dumb ass up

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
That post by @KaiserRexTheCzar got a nikka thinking Kryptonian.

In my situation, I'd have studied all of Mathematics in one night and made billions by the end of the month. :wow:
It's the only option imo. You aren't just elevated physically to a godlike level but mentally as well.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Earth-One/TPB-1?id=35200

People who are picking Saiyan should read this. Dude got offers for a pro football, baseball contract, job in the financial sector, chemist (while trivially solving a problem the experts were struggling with), construction, Sculpture/artist. Truly a "Superman". You no limits.

And yeah if it was me, I'd beast my way through school and make millions off stocks or something.

Im inpatient as fukk though, I'd Probably steal money from drug lords and the like to get me started.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The answer is Kryptonian easily. nikkas talking about well if you aren't under a yellow sun. nikka we live on Earth. Stop using the examples of Goku and Vegeta them nikkas are different and achieved them levels because of some old other shyt multiple deaths intense training you ain't doing none of that shyt. An average kryptonian comes stock with all that power with no work needed. No special techniques specific to one character and all that. You getting the strength speed durability vision powers and the breath freeze shyt. No contest.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
It's the only option imo. You aren't just elevated physically to a godlike level but mentally as well.

People who are picking Saiyan should read this. Dude got offers for a pro football, baseball contract, job in the financial sector, chemist (while trivially solving a problem the experts were struggling with), construction, Sculpture/artist. Truly a "Superman". You no limits.

And yeah if it was me, I'd beast my way through school and make millions off stocks or something.

Im inpatient as fukk though, I'd Probably steal money from drug lords and the like to get me started.

Damn Right Bro

I am robbing criminal organizations briskly to use as seed capital

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps

Yeah, I'm a DB head to the core, but you can't argue with facts.

Like many dudes in this thread, I was copping pleas for Goku like, "Bbbut Super Saiyan God :damn:" but after some critical thought and a little combing over the evidence, it's clear as day that Superman is flat out stronger than Goku...and that's fine. Their powers are products of their stories.

They get compared because of their respective origin story, and this is the problem. The people who started this comparison didn't bother digging deeper afterward. Otherwise, they would have figured out the immense gulf in power between the two (I'm guilty of this) and the fact that there's not much else that matches them up. After their origins, they divert heavily (without knowing too much detail about the DC universe).

The fact is, the DB heads in here are letting their love of the series blind them.

As to the topic, the super human mind won me over. As much as being a super saiyan would be cool, a kryptonian version of myself is more practical in every sense of the word. Not to mention just flat out better.

Kyrptonian > Saiyan.

Sorry brehs. :francis: :manny:

Last edited:

Detroit Red

Buy any jeans necessary
Daps
nikka....

Anybody that doesn’t say saiyan is a c00n...

Saiyans are basically nikkas

But instead of a henny boost...you get a zenkai:wow: