Would you rather be a Saiyan or Kryptonian??

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kryptonians won PAGES ago... Dont know why yall still arguing...

Superman One Million, Superboy-Prime, Superman-Prime, KC Superman, Kal Kent, Cyborg Superman, HP Doomsday, He'l, Cosmic Armor Superman, etc,etc. Read some stories with Superman in it. He has fought other Krytonians MANY times. The fight with KC Superman where they shattered space and time...

Edit: New 52 Superman is STILL weak compared to the main pre-Flashpoint Superman.
Outside of Doomsday aren't these all different renditions/clones of the person who was born Kal-El (Doomsday is a clone also technically)? Are there any genetically engineered Saiyans to compare this to? Because while I'm picking Kryptonians I don't think cloned and cyborg versions are fair representations of a race.

Leggo

Pro
Daps
Superman travels through space plenty of times. Your powers don't just disappear once the sun is gone. You just have to find a new power source.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what are you talking about? zod doesnt need to be more powerful than superman. he has fought on par with him numerous times. and in some incarnations is more powerful than him.(russian zod)
Why wouldn't Zod need to be more powerful in this conversation when it's about Superman not being the most powerful Kryptonian and you brought his name up? :skip:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Outside of Doomsday aren't these all different renditions/clones of the person who was born Kal-El (Doomsday is a clone also technically)? Are there any genetically engineered Saiyans to compare this to? Because while I'm picking Kryptonians I don't think cloned and cyborg versions are fair representations of a race.

bro random kryptonians/supergirls have crossed the universe, moved planets, moons etc...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
None of them outside of He'l are clones. More importantly you asked for Krytonians stronger than Pre-Flashpoint Superman and I gave you a list.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bro random kryptonians/supergirls have crossed the universe, moved planets, moons etc...
And Superman hasn't?
None of them outside of He'l are clones. More importantly you asked for Krytonians stronger than Pre-Flashpoint Superman and I gave you a list.
If they're not clones they're still different renditions of the man born Kal-El. I didn't specify about what storyline version of Superman so that may be the disconnect.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And Superman hasn't?

If they're not clones they're still different renditions of the man born Kal-El. I didn't specify about what storyline version of Superman so that may be the disconnect.
Doesn't matter. They're Kryptonians and all Krytonians can reach their level. I can ask you what proof do you or anyone else have that the average Saiyan can be on Vegeta's or Goku's family level when those two were amped by the Kais and other non-Saiyan sources. No one as of yet has answered if IT is even apart of Saiyans natural abilities.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The conversation isn't "on his level" though. The conversation is "who is stronger/more powerful?"
No one is stronger than him, and no one is really weaker than him either. Superman's sole advantage is him being on earth absorbing Solar radiation longer than other Kryptonians and has he time needed to perfect and refine the control of his abilities. He has slight advantage in raw power though.
There have been moments like this:
1500939-supergirl_versus_superman.jpg

When it's revealed the only reason Supergirl appears stronger and faster is because she is more ruthless in actions and fights. Superman always holds back due to his inante fear of hurting others.

Supergirl can be mistaken for being stronger than Kal, that should speak volumes to how strong a Kryptonian who has only been there a couple years at best is compared to Superman. It's all about what you choose to do with your power.

There are countless other scans of other Kryptonians fighting Superman on an equal level.

Superman's level of power is easily attainable by the average Kryptonian, you just need time to absorb power and refine it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't matter. They're Kryptonians and all Krytonians can reach their level. I can ask you what proof do you or anyone else have that the average Saiyan can be on Vegeta's or Goku's family level when those two were amped by the Kais and other non-Saiyan sources. No one as of yet has answered if IT is even apart of Saiyans natural abilities.
It does matter because it's really the same person but okay. Like I said I'm not on the "Saiyans are stronger" side of the argument.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After thinking long and hard about this, I'm gonna go with Kryptonian. Theoretically speaking, a Kryptonian can learn to do anything a Saiyan can do. Take Goku for example. Most of his abilities were learned from other races/beings. They are not inherent traits of Saiyans. If Superman were to train under the same masters that Goku had, then he would learn those same techniques too ON TOP of the abilities he already possesses as a Kryptonian exposed to yellow sunlight. Hell, Superman might even learn those techniques faster because of his super brain. But a Saiyan can't simply learn how to do whatever a Kryptonian can do. The things Superman do, any Kryptonian can do if exposed to a yellow sun. It's a matter of biology, not training. It's why Goku can't just learn to regenerate limbs like Piccolo can. Regeneration is natural to Namekians, not Saiyans.

So while a Kryptonian can do most things that a Saiyan can do, a Saiyan cannot do most things that a Kryptoinian can do.

Also, keep in mind that even if a Saiyan is really powerful like Goku or Vegeta, they can't keep it up for too long. They have a limited window for operating at full power. I know every fight takes like 20 episodes to complete but that's only a few minutes in real time. These guys start losing steam after that. I believe Superman can exert himself at full force for days at a time.