Would You Marry A Woman That Was $100,000 In Debt?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Nor-pe

I'm spazzin' over my lil' debt

Ain't no way I'm messin' with something with 20x more debt

Daps
Reppin
NY
Eh, all relative to how she got that debt. My cousin and his then fiance (now wife) both had a $180K debt a piece because of med school for both of em. Didn't stop them from getting married. :yeshrug:

As long as your girl is gonna be a lawyer or doctor, a $100-$150K debt really ain't shyt, cause they're guaranteed to make that back within their first year of working.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Would you marry?

Fixed. That's like saying would a woman marry a black guy who likes chicken, or a white guy who likes Cheerios. 90% of b*tches be bringing debt into a marriage. But $100K though? :damn:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100,000 depending upon the interest rate is not that bad over the years. If you are thrifty and work diligently you can pay it off in a reasonable amount of time and ensure a good standard of living. I never understand people who freak out over having 20k in debt unless they borrowed a private loan with an outrageous interest rate.

Many Americans live well while paying debts their entire lives. You won't be destitute.

Source: parents paid off a lot of debt for me, siblings ranging from healthcare to education for years...it's not that big of a deal and we still enjoyed the finer things in life and now I do the same.

It's called being responsible and managing your finances.