Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
the dinosaurs wouldnt be the threat.
it would be the insects.
get bit and come back with
some shyt that make ebola
seem like a mild cough.
UKVu0t8.gif

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
First off OP, you gotta be a lil more clear about which period during the Mesozoic Age. Theres a huge difference in life at the beginning of the cretaceous period and the enfbtriassic period
Dumbass nikkas think a modern day handgun and rifle will deter large carnivores. 3 weeks of being at the bottom of the foodchain...nahhh I'm good and comfortable with my life.

But if I had to go...

1st off I'm going in a specialized Survival uniform with a combat helmet and specialized military grade-boots

My 5 people:
  1. Paul Horner
  2. Paul Sereno
  3. Tu Lam(Ronin)
  4. E.J. Snyder(Skullcrusher)
  5. Myself
:ohhh:...:takedat:...:lolbron: the dream team

OP said I get a backpack. In my backpack(osprey) is a medical kit and water purifier along with camo wet gear.
We get 5 days of food. So that means 15 meals. 1 meal per day for the 1st 15 while scouting for an alternative will due. Regardless, we can survive the final 6 days on water.

My 3 weapons:
  1. M48 Magnum Spear
  2. Tenpoint Nitro XRT Crossbow
  3. Propane Handheld Torch (Animals hate fire)
Shiiiiit, come to think of it, I'm confident we'll make it given my 5 people and my weapons
:obama:

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
op makes it so much easier when he said three weapon of choice :whew:

easy money

a tank
a pack of grenade(it's one weapon)
and another one of these that's portable
PH-H-Top10-Most-Dangerous-Weapons-Ever-Created_Q1L6Y5-720p30.jpg

so easy, I might bring my baby with me :win:
Hate to break it to u breh but Hollywood has lied to you. This is not a real gun that is portable and usable.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Give me a good gun, bullets, a water filter and some Off! Spray, I’m spending my time in a tree. I’ll fast every other day.

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
nikkas keep saying insects like the Mesozoic period was straight outta that King Kong movie. That is false. Most insects were still small. Of course you had a few that were large and lethal...but its noting like Kong Island, that shyt is fiction

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Depends on what part of the world it is... If there was an part of the Earth with no large meat eating dinosaurs then this should be pretty easy :ehh:

Don't people live in areas with Tigers, Crocs, etc? In the U.S people live among Gators and Mountain Lions, etc. So living with meat eating dinosaurs might be doable.

As for five people that I would bring with me, five of those crazy white ppl from those Nature shows who go on crazy adventures in the wild :win:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-fukk that, not based on OP. Whole starter kit is trash. Let me swap out some of the backpacks, covers & weapons for some supplies & I got this.

-Dudes in here gonna be dead in days.
-Bringing weapons that'll make a bunch of noise, draw attention & run out of ammo.
-Trying to add shyt clearly not included in the rules.
-Get to choose your team & pick people that'll kill you for a bigger cut.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
First off OP, you gotta be a lil more clear about which period during the Mesozoic Age. Theres a huge difference in life at the beginning of the cretaceous period and the enfbtriassic period
Dumbass nikkas think a modern day handgun and rifle will deter large carnivores. 3 weeks of being at the bottom of the foodchain...nahhh I'm good and comfortable with my life.

But if I had to go...

1st off I'm going in a specialized Survival uniform with a combat helmet and specialized military grade-boots

My 5 people:
  1. Paul Horner
  2. Paul Sereno
  3. Tu Lam(Ronin)
  4. E.J. Snyder(Skullcrusher)
  5. Myself
:ohhh:...:takedat:...:lolbron: the dream team

OP said I get a backpack. In my backpack(osprey) is a medical kit and water purifier along with camo wet gear.
We get 5 days of food. So that means 15 meals. 1 meal per day for the 1st 15 while scouting for an alternative will due. Regardless, we can survive the final 6 days on water.

My 3 weapons:
  1. M48 Magnum Spear
  2. Tenpoint Nitro XRT Crossbow
  3. Propane Handheld Torch (Animals hate fire)
Shiiiiit, come to think of it, I'm confident we'll make it given my 5 people and my weapons
:obama:

The bolder gave me a great idea. You could start a controlled burn and clear a half mile or more for yourself and the camp. You gonna disturb the ecosystem but it’s about to survival.