Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess it depends on when and where...

If you could avoid super predators I think you could be fine, most shyt would be light work or more afraid of you. You can filter the water and our immune systems are extremely evolved. We would probably do more harm to the surrounding organisms by introducing all sorts of new shyt. So I wouldn’t worry about catching something.

For food you can either hunt/fish, probably a bad idea, or try to live off vegetation.

I say all this to say...you nikkas are dead on the first night

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:francis: what’s a “cover” going to do when nightfall hits and these muthfukkas start coming out.

yedF-g.gif

UnselfishGrizzledBison-size_restricted.gif

NllOyj.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can choose your five. You each can go back with a backpack, a cover, three weapons of your choice and enough food for 5 days. After that yall gotta last three weeks on your own :ufdup: At the end of the three weeks, if at least 3 of y’all made it out alive, you get transported back with $500 million to split :blessed: But if it’s less than three still alive, y’all got to stay there forever :ufdup:

CF5-A72-DC-2111-415-E-BB40-A1382329-B4-D1.jpg
I’d do this solely for the experience if the bolded wasn’t a requirement

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can one of my weapons be a military vehicle?

If so I choose an aircraft carrier parked somewhere in the ocean.

If not, can one of my weapons be War Machine suit?

Only things that be held. Guns. Knives. Bombs. Stuff like that.

what in the blue hell :what:

I watched a low budget sci fi movie where they kept fukking around with time travel and it ended with the girl being stuck 65 million years back in the past all by herself. Sh*t was terrifying :sadcam: