Would you feel weird having sex with someone you met of here? Or the net in general?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Not for me brehs...When I was in HS I met a girl off Blackplanet.At time Im thinking she looks how she looked in her pic.......I was WRONG :noah:. Homegirl looked a mess. Plus people be lying online.You may think she is 25 and out of grad school and her ass may be 21 the whole time.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'd never meet any woman off a SOHH/Coli. I've talked to a few, but was sure to let them know that I had no true intentions and that things wouldn't extend any further, not even to FB, my real twitter, or the likes. Nope.

Wouldn't meet a woman off any other website either.

No thank you.

Rather than post a long essay, I pretty much have done the exact opposite of everything you posted.

Daps
Ive fukked girls Ive met online before so NO. And the way shyt goes nowadays you just say " we met online" and people :ohh: and go about with the convo.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Id be too scared to end up chopped up in a box somewhere in the woods. But I might reconsider for you Rominati boo :shaq:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Id be too scared to end up chopped up in a box somewhere in the woods. But I might reconsider for you Rominati boo :shaq:

This isn't 10 years ago. You are more likely meeting a psycho in bar. Online you get to know somebody so much beforehand that when you meet it's like you known the person for years. That's why people hook up quicker via the net.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've fukked off Facebook plenty...I tweet too infrequently to dip into twitter p*ssy.

This place though? Nah

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What about xbox live/psn? My sister has had some hardcore simps on live wanting to meet her in real life. shyt was really scary.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What about xbox live/psn? My sister has had some hardcore simps on live wanting to meet her in real life. shyt was really scary.

Gamers are always thirsty man...my sisters plays MW3 and soon as she joins the room she is hit with 20 messages and video chats

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

:jawalrus:

We should hook up and make a video about it :youngsabo:

Shut down the coli with another classic thread again :shaq:

A

A Friend of The People

This nikka Rominati fixin to have the biggest Win in Coli history.....

remember sharing is caring :takedat: