Would you feel weird having sex with someone you met of here? Or the net in general?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'd never meet any woman off a SOHH/Coli. I've talked to a few, but was sure to let them know that I had no true intentions and that things wouldn't extend any further, not even to FB, my real twitter, or the likes. Nope.

Wouldn't meet a woman off any other website either.

No thank you.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:rudy: I wouldn't feel no way about it but it might be kind of awkward when you have to tell someone how you met.

Hahaha, I met my ex on Twitter and we tap danced around that shyt on a constant basis, just because we knew people would be like :dwillhuh: if we said we met on there.

Meeting/greeting/fukking someone off the net was risky and out of the norm 15 years ago. But everyone has a FB/Twitter/Instagram nowadays so who really cares? It's when people start moving across state lines for people that are real life strangers that shyt gets weird.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i met someone off the net once. got brains the same day. got it in like 3 times and KIM. she got her tongue pierced for me cuz i guess she felt like slut. I never tried it out though cuz i found hotter girls. i honestly hope i never see her again.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Id say 60-70% of the girls ive knocked down have been from online. Its like a buffet. You just pick and choose for the most part. Im all about the bbws though so its like shooting fish in a barrel :lolbron:

Ironically after all the e-vagina i met my fiance at a friends party :manny:

You still need game when you get on that date. You cant be some weirdo in real life and get laid cause you dropped some email game a few hours beforehand.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Nah he saw that I was agnostic, and sent me a message that said "when are you gonna stop straddling the fence?" ...I was intrigued and it went from there. :yeshrug:
:ohhh: I'm gonna steal that, if I'm ever on the market again

I met one of my exes of POF I had :mj: around that every time it was brought up

Daps
I stopped feeling weird about it after chicks started sending me numbers and addresses on myspace :leon: Chicks kinda act more bold online and aint afriad to type some freaky shyt to get the ball rolling

A

A Friend of The People

I've fukked atleast 15 chicks from my go-to online jumpoff site....a couple are on raw dog status now. Its the way of the future:noah:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've fukked atleast 15 chicks from my go-to online jumpoff site....a couple are on raw dog status now. Its the way of the future:noah:

Eventually going to clubs and parties will be irrelevant, my sons is gonna feast and lose at the same time. :snoop:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Word I mean half of us. Got our twitters and our pictures up and out in this shyt. I dont kno why some people act like this site is not for normal cats. We all are regular human beings.

shyt I dont even kno why some people are scared to put up they pics. Its not like we are robots or fbi federal agents or sum shyt :heh:

shyt, speak for yourself nikka.

tumblr_lx06hlwJzI1qkcl8jo1_500.gif