Would you feel weird having sex with someone you met of here? Or the net in general?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Naw brehbinski.. Not at all.. But I doubt theres any women in my area and I aint down with the traveling shyt..

Is mascara's the one where the old stadium club used to be? If so my homeboy just started bouncing there, I haven't been yet casue i got a broke foot and still got this walking boot on. I be hitting the Mirage cause it's the closet to the house. Plus you can smoke greenery and get rid of a little too:myman:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Word I mean half of us. Got our twitters and our pictures up and out in this shyt. I dont kno why some people act like this site is not for normal cats. We all are regular human beings.

shyt I dont even kno why some people are scared to put up they pics. Its not like we are robots or fbi federal agents or sum shyt :heh:

up a pic then nikka :myman:

And i smashed only one chick i met online :shaq:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Is mascara's the one where the old stadium club used to be? If so my homeboy just started bouncing there, I haven't been yet casue i got a broke foot and still got this walking boot on. I be hitting the Mirage cause it's the closet to the house. Plus you can smoke greenery and get rid of a little too:myman:

:wow::myman:

Many things have gone down at Mirage breh:shaq: Im surprised that shyt still open..

But yeah thats Mascaras... I aint been in minute though cuz I always use to go after the club and they be taxin to get in dat bytch...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:rudy: I wouldn't feel no way about it but it might be kind of awkward when you have to tell someone how you met.

I came to say this.

Do you know how loud I would laugh is somebody told me they met their spouse off the-coli???

Lawwwwwwddddddd.....:russ::russ:

I don't see a problem with it but it would still be extremely funny for some reason.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:wow::myman:

Many things have gone down at Mirage breh:shaq: Im surprised that shyt still open..

But yeah thats Mascaras... I aint been in minute though cuz I always use to go after the club and they be taxin to get in dat bytch...

tumblr_lhan8unwmu1qzbl7f.gif

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I've had my fun but now I focus on chicks around the world cause I like to travel. I prefer to know someone when I touchdown.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
60% of chicks I have fukked are of pof and other "interesting" sites lol

yeah, it's almost predominant.....there was thread on sohh about this......asking something like was our father, granddads, great grandads better at macking than our generation?......and one major point brought up was that....

They had to actually get up and walk and then make small talk/mack to talk to one woman...... VS....

We can be at home watching the game, listening to music, in our basketball shorts, in the A/C, eating Chipotle and drinking a corona......with our picture up on a site, chatting or videochatting with MULTIPLE women, from dimpieces to nickels from literally around the country and/or the world, and possibly getting a few numbers in an hour(s)....... :ohlawd:

So to answer the OP, we are already in this paradigm, and although it still may be a little awkward telling folks you met your gf or bf off the internet, its becoming less so....and just the norm......

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I can imagine how tough it was too get p*ssy back in the days, most of the times i can get it through a text message :laugh:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh I went to the Fox a couple months back.... That shyt is disgusting how it fell off:rudy:

I miss the days of Ms Dynasty :ohlawd:

ms-dynasty4.jpg

vixens1513-jokisha-brown-aka-ms-dynasty-1024x632.jpg

:noah:

Yea, it fell off for sure, I aint been in almost a year. Got a nikka spending damn near $40 before I even see some p*ssy on that $20 entry fee and one drink minimum:stopitslime:

Remember Amnesia in Arlington? They changed the name like 20 times.

Sometimes they used to lock the doors in that bytch till like 6 am. No going in, no coming out:takedat:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
ms-dynasty4.jpg

vixens1513-jokisha-brown-aka-ms-dynasty-1024x632.jpg

:noah:

Yea, it fell off for sure, I aint been in almost a year. Got a nikka spending damn near $40 before I even see some p*ssy on that $20 entry fee and one drink minimum:stopitslime:

Remember Amnesia in Arlington? They changed the name like 20 times.

Sometimes they used to lock the doors in that bytch till like 6 am. No going in, no coming out
:takedat:

nikkas dont know bout Dynasty on here:to:

:ooh: No lie breh I been in Arlington almost my whole life and only went in that bytch one time. I missed out on that one. But Harleys?!?!?! I was a regular:smugdraper: