Would you feel weird having sex with someone you met of here? Or the net in general?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:manny:

Me personally, I feel we are in a day and age where meeting chicks off the net is not weird at all. If I met a future jumpoff from this site (Thoushallhussle :shaq: ) I wouldnt feel odd about it. With shyt like twitter n facebook n social media websites in general. I think the line between the internet and reality has been blurred a long time ago.

Nothing wrong with meeting folks off the web ya'll. Some of ya jus need to relax with the simping. Some of ya take that simping shyt waay to far :beli:

But besides that I dont see nothing out of the ordinary with coli hook-ups. Ya jus need to be more classy with it. No exposings or gossiping with other members about shyt.

Even tho time and time again has proven in this community. Meeting up or having sex with members here ALWAYS leads to pure fukkery :russ:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Word I mean half of us. Got our twitters and our pictures up and out in this shyt. I dont kno why some people act like this site is not for normal cats. We all are regular human beings.

shyt I dont even kno why some people are scared to put up they pics. Its not like we are robots or fbi federal agents or sum shyt :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I been hittin internet chicks since aol chat rooms. Just another resource. What else is there to do when you're at home with nothing to do. Mine as well go window shopping for internet birds. A few clicks and paragraphs and you have a dime ringing your doorbell.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the idea is a little strange to me but i've never done it before

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not even the slightest
I've met so many broads off the net it was equal to in person to be honest.
Between yahoo chat, aol chat, cpixel, myspace, facebook, migente, blackplanet, pof, match.com etc....

Ya i met several chics in each site that i recall and for the most part was more impressed than disappointed but when i was disappointed MAN WAS I SMFH

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Word I mean half of us. Got our twitters and our pictures up and out in this shyt. I dont kno why some people act like this site is not for normal cats. We all are regular human beings.

shyt I dont even kno why some people are scared to put up they pics. Its not like we are robots or fbi federal agents or sum shyt :heh:

A chick posting on an anonymous hiphop message board that is 99% childish male weirdos is not normal.

Daps
man...dudes and bytches are catching grade A, top of the line ass whippings off shyt that happens online, getting put in the hospital, the others catching felonies...

Ill catch some p*ssy online instead :jawalrus:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
A chick posting on an anonymous hiphop message board that is 99% childish male weirdos is not normal.

This hip hop board aint weird bruh. Aint no beyonce's posting up on this bytch. But for the most part the chicks here that post are regular

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:rudy: I wouldn't feel no way about it but it might be kind of awkward when you have to tell someone how you met.