Would you ever let your gf/wife pose for a men's mag?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Hell yeah I'd let her do it, for a magazine like thay it ain't like she about to be spread eagle and shyt, and even if that was the case you'll never keep people from lookin, so you might as well make lemonade wit them lemons

this, although at the same time

If she was someone I'd wanna be with long-term
i'd keep in mind that this is the path shes about to be walkin :ohlawd:
bcuz modeling is usually NEVER is a one-time thing

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Ive been in this situation and I can honestly say, if you care for son like that you might want to reconsider it before diving head first into it. A lot of cats out here are insecure on the low. From experience, i really didnt mind because when she ate- I ate so it was nothing to me, then again we were just casually dating so it was nothing. for what its worth, its was a ego boost more than anything.

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
nah but ur man is somewhat insecure and prolly thinks once you do this it's gonna open up the door for bigger/better/other opportunities and he's worried you might eventually bounce on him thinking u can better or something once u become a "sought after commodity". trust me, what dude wouldnt want a chick that does modeling? walking by a magazine stand with his boys being able to say, "yea thats all me right there..." :win: nikkas gonna feel like Ice-T and shyt.

but a guys worst fear is losing a chick that thinks they can do better.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Thanks for all the responses. Very interesting. I already turned it down though. I was really on the fence about it, but after he told me his true feelings, i was like fukk it.

Just to answer a few things:
*He is my husband, so I always go through him.
* Even though the guy asked me, I was really going to see if he would really let my friend do it. Because she was wildly interested. I was going to go with her, because she said she didn't want to do it alone.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.
That's my wife, not everybody's wife. When i see Coco pics ( :lolbron: ) i am embarrassed for Ice T. 50 year old man and his wife is naked getting people off on the internet. I don't care how much he does or doesn't care.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Come on brehs, You can't have your wife out there ass all out in some booty mag. And to compare her to a lambo? Last I check dudes ain't waxin it to pics of lambo's. Oh and that Lambo depreciates like crazy(10-20 dollars a mile in fact).

It's not about insecurity. It's about respecting your lady. What's your family going to say when they find out?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Nope.
That's my wife, not everybody's wife. When i see Coco pics ( :lolbron: ) i am embarrassed for Ice T. 50 year old man and his wife is naked getting people off on the internet. I don't care how much he does or doesn't care.

I feel the same way. I would never feel comfortable letting my SO objectify herself in any kind of way. Ice T stays losing. :damn:

:russ: @ everyone saying "people will look anyway". You'll also share that girl anyway, so why try to avoid it by establishing a relationship? :umad:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Nope. If I wanted to date a centerfold or a model, I would have gotten with one from the beginning because at least I would know the implications of it. You're setting yourself up for a Joe Budden type of loss.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As long as your not naked who cares?

What's next your man going to let you wear a burka?

Everyoke you go out dudes are looking at you anyways