Would you ever let your gf/wife pose for a men's mag?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
What does that have to do with anything?

You're getting paid and they are not going to touch. You don't become gay if homos look at you right? I mean gay people see you all the time after all.

i don't get tha relevancy of your question to this thread? :yeshrug:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I ask because I was recently approached by a mens mag to do a centerfold/cover shoot. When i told my S/O he was like " Whatever you want to do." So after talking to the guy and letting him know my limitations and fees ( i was considering based on his answers)... My ol' man comes back with a bunch of bs, basically giving me all the reasons he doesn't want me to do it. SO now I'm curious as to how many men would allow this.... Or even women who would do it.

biggest scam in the south...

pictures will never be in a mag...u will be on club flyers...eventually u will have more problems with ya ya dude..kuz ol dude would sell u a dream n fill ya head up...

i see this shyt happen all the time...then they nikkas come to me ag..im like nikka u didnt watch save by the bell...city guys etc...

all these models on twitter n facebook...u aint never seen half of em in shyt...

:russ::russ:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9X4pGAxrY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9X4pGAxrY[/ame]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I ask because I was recently approached by a mens mag to do a centerfold/cover shoot. When i told my S/O he was like " Whatever you want to do." So after talking to the guy and letting him know my limitations and fees ( i was considering based on his answers)... My ol' man comes back with a bunch of bs, basically giving me all the reasons he doesn't want me to do it. SO now I'm curious as to how many men would allow this.... Or even women who would do it.

i always wanted to date a jet beauty of the week.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
biggest scam in the south...

pictures will never be in a mag...u will be on club flyers...eventually u will have more problems with ya ya dude..kuz ol dude would sell u a dream n fill ya head up...

i see this shyt happen all the time...then they nikkas come to me ag..im like nikka u didnt watch save by the bell...city guys etc...

all these models on twitter n facebook...u aint never seen half of em in shyt...

:russ::russ:
Slim Thug feat. Archie Lee - Dem Models - YouTube

Nah they will be in the mag. The only people I see on the flyers are the one who agreed to do that. This isn't a scam, he is actually trying to build a mag with content that is wanted by the masses. Some of the girls host parties ( when celebs come ). If I was in a relationship and I was free to do whatever, without any worries. I would do it. I can post parties at the hottest clubs and pop bottles with celebrities... eh

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
If I had a gf who modeled...I would be concerned.I can see if I knew she wanted to model before we got into the relationship.But if she up and decided to just model for a magazine &the fact that she is still chasing that pipe dream at 25+ i would be like :childplease: She can do what she wants,but best believe we aint going to be together after the magazine shoot comes out.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No doubt. I would let my chick pose for a mag. I see nothin wrong with that. Most nyggaz tht have a problem with other nyggaz lookin at their byytch are lowkey insecure.:manny:
Especially if u have a bad byytch, let that girl:cook:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If its like GQ, elle, or vouge sure. I'm a photographer so my chick would probably get me some connections.

Not for an urban magazine though, they pay shyt and its not really a good look. Id bang one of those chicks doe but the mother of my child aint gonna be showing her ass in King. By the way if you only knew about those trick photographers that shoot for King and Jet hahaha. :shaq:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
This is how hoes end up in prostitution

A random nikka with a camera approaches u in the streets and u ready to drop them clothes 10 mins later

Typa ho to start posting ads on backpage same day she is laid off from work