Would you ever let your gf/wife pose for a men's mag?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
LOL @ "Mens Magazine"

Just say DJ Kay Slay has promised you a trip to the same place Martin & Gena went from the cereal box in exchange to photoshop your whole world for the chance of truck drivers to put some money in his pocket when they stop at the dirty stinking arab's gas station where you'd be "featured" at.

Fees?

child, please.

:childplease:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Mac what's good with a little sample for the coli brehs though? Show us what you're workin with :win:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I wouldn't care at all. If my wife was approached I wouldn't care at all. If you look good enough men are going to look at you anyway.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I'm assuming, if that's your picture in the avy, and this is all legit, that you're a bad chick.

Tell that nikka NEWSFLASH: They already fukking do. Personally I wouldn't give a fukk. Let babygirl get that cash. Don't be a bytch about it.

Yes, thats me. Thanks and this is all true.

Mac

Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
LOL @ "Mens Magazine"

Just say DJ Kay Slay has promised you a trip to the same place Martin & Gena went from the cereal box in exchange to photoshop your whole world for the chance of truck drivers to put some money in his pocket when they stop at the dirty stinking arab's gas station where you'd be "featured" at.

Fees?

child, please.

Thank you for your response. However, I am not dense enough to fall for that.

:childplease:

Mac

Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Once you start selling your body for money it starts a slippery road.
Im assuming op is talking about bikini type photo shoot for something like smooth magazine.
My lady has to be classy so no one should be seeing her intimates but me :shaq:

Yes, it is a swimsuit thing. But my reasoning is, I live in Florida. I am on the beach and in the pool all the time. So because I wear my swimsuit to these places, does that make me any less classy? I have taken pictures with people on the beach, in my bikini, is that a negative reflection on my character? Im just curious.

Mac

Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Naked? In a thong? What magazine? How much we getting paid? I would have to consider all these factors, but ultimately its her decision.:ld:

Not naked, not in a thong, just a swimsuit..I was trying to take his emotions into consideration before I made a binding agreement.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I ask because I was recently approached by a mens mag to do a centerfold/cover shoot. When i told my S/O he was like " Whatever you want to do." So after talking to the guy and letting him know my limitations and fees ( i was considering based on his answers)... My ol' man comes back with a bunch of bs, basically giving me all the reasons he doesn't want me to do it. SO now I'm curious as to how many men would allow this.... Or even women who would do it.

i just want some of that money ms. florida. :shaq:

appreesh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt be down but ultimately its her choice-- especially if shes just a gf/jumpoff and not someone i see myself with in the future

but when it comes to a potential wife, or the woman ive decided to build a real future with:childplease:

if she knows/respects me, and what i'm willing to sacrifice for her, shell know not to participate in some photoshoot....

unless of course this photoshoot is in my bedroom, im the photographer, and shes the model:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
yeesssss.
why own a lambo if you dont want anyone to see it.
verdj6.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Let me ask.

Do you plan on making this "modeling" thing a career?

How long have you and dude been together?

And do either of you see a future with each other?

I ask, because if you plan on going all out with this modeling thing, then he might be afraid to lose you, depending on how serious your relationship is.

Just imagine.

You do one magazine cover.....one turns to two.....two turns to three, and NOW you're the new hype! Dudes with power would be after ya sexy ass just to say they had a night with you. Your dude might be afraid of that reality. :yeshrug:

Of course, I might be exaggerating a bit, but whatever. :pachaha:

Powerful women are intimating to bummy ass dudes. :yeshrug:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Hell yeah I'd let her do it, for a magazine like thay it ain't like she about to be spread eagle and shyt, and even if that was the case you'll never keep people from lookin, so you might as well make lemonade wit them lemons