Would you date an ugly man with a heart of gold?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off define ugly. Average has gotten collapsed into ugly b/c media makes everybody super shallow and critical of peoples' looks these days. Me and @Draje have had this conversation.

Otherwise attraction can be something totally different from looking the part.

But people sometimes don't want to admit to being attracted to someone who is considered unattractive. Meanwhile somebody's personality can make me wanna fukk em if we're being real. And I've run into some really attractive people that looked good but did nothing for me on a visceral level.

It's the weirdest shyt how somebody can look good on paper and ur p*ssy be like "nope" when u get to know them. It isn't like that all the time but it's happened enough for me to realize that attraction isn't as straight forward as "he looks good, thus I want him."

It's about the way they make u feel.
(Outside of extremes of course)

I'm gorgeous though :gucci:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Women do not like ugly men.. don't let the Internet fool you. There are women out there who would rather be lonely than settle for an ugly dude. An ugly breh could be a billionaire and there's still some chicks out there who wouldn't touch him at all. Like one brehette said, she wouldn't want a beast on top of her every night lol.

Men are more inclined to settle for ugly women because they have some feature that would make us look pass their uglyness. Like having a killer body and a phat ass.
Nothing but facts :wow:

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
Women do not like ugly men.. don't let the Internet fool you. There are women out there who would rather be lonely than settle for an ugly dude. An ugly breh could be a billionaire and there's still some chicks out there who wouldn't touch him at all. Like one brehette said, she wouldn't want a beast on top of her every night lol.

Men are more inclined to settle for ugly women because they have some feature that would make us look pass their uglyness. Like having a killer body and a phat ass.

:mjcry:

:mjcry:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm gorgeous though :gucci:
We weren't discussing u. We were talking about most dudes on the Coli. Silly! Lol! U know it's my opinion that there aren't a lot of ugly dudes on this site in the first place even tho a lot be trying to claim uggmo status. Lol! Dudes be looking perfectly normal trying to act like they bougawuffs on some false humility craziness.

Daps

i don't believe this. are we talking about dimes don't like ugly men or women who are above average (the 6s and the 7s)?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No.

I have a friend that if I told him I wanted to marry him, he'd RUSH over to where I was to go ring shopping. But I'm just not attracted to him. It doesn't help that he's a mouh breather and his gums are red af.

jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think men will date and ulgy woman before a woman will date an ugly man?