Would you date an ugly man with a heart of gold?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Awesome!!! Oral Hygiene is SUPER important, and should be central to many relationships. How do you feel on whitening?
Is this a job interview? :lupe:

J/k.

I mean... idk. I feel like a lot of people are concerned with whitening their teeth, when they need to be focused on other things (like their gum disease, or their daily home care). I think most people with good/okay home care that ask me about whitening, don't need it. I've looked in some people's mouths and thought to myself, 'wow these are some nice looking teeth' and they're all like, 'omg my teeth look a mess'. If I'm asked, I'll tell them straight up, I don't think you need to whiten your teeth.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Is this a job interview? :lupe:

J/k.

I mean... idk. I feel like a lot of people are concerned with whitening their teeth, when they need to be focused on other things (like their gum disease, or their daily home care). I think most people with good/okay home care that ask me about whitening, don't need it. I've looked in some people's mouths and thought to myself, 'wow these are some nice looking teeth' and they're all like, 'omg my teeth look a mess'. If I'm asked, I'll tell them straight up, I don't think you need to whiten your teeth.
You're so knowledgeable. I'd wife you just based off all that wisdom and dental book smarts...

:wow: :wub: