Would you date an ugly man with a heart of gold?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
lol women, half dnt even be up to par with the nikkas they want just like these dudes who want insta thots but gonna turn down a fellow ugly person :dead:
giphy.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Women do not like ugly men.. don't let the Internet fool you. There are women out there who would rather be lonely than settle for an ugly dude. An ugly breh could be a billionaire and there's still some chicks out there who wouldn't touch him at all. Like one brehette said, she wouldn't want a beast on top of her every night lol.

Men are more inclined to settle for ugly women because they have some feature that would make us look pass their uglyness. Like having a killer body and a phat ass.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
First off define ugly. Average has gotten collapsed into ugly b/c media makes everybody super shallow and critical of peoples' looks these days. Me and @Draje have had this conversation.

Otherwise attraction can be something totally different from looking the part.

But people sometimes don't want to admit to being attracted to someone who is considered unattractive. Meanwhile somebody's personality can make me wanna fukk em if we're being real. And I've run into some really attractive people that looked good but did nothing for me on a visceral level.

It's the weirdest shyt how somebody can look good on paper and ur p*ssy be like "nope" when u get to know them. It isn't like that all the time but it's happened enough for me to realize that attraction isn't as straight forward as "he looks good, thus I want him."

It's about the way they make u feel.
(Outside of extremes of course)