Would you date a woman with low self esteem

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Yeah, its not like it's an issue that can't be fixed or improved to some degree. A lot of people just have a selfish mentality and only want to keep people around that can uplift them.

They have no interest in uplifting others that are down in life, but people never know what they could be missing out on because they're only concerned with themselves.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It depends on the type of low self-esteem...

Like if a bytch got low self-esteem because she's a narcissist and then she over compensates by being a slut and drunk or a druggie then no
If a bytch got low self-esteem and she goes around trying to bleed a nikka dry on some energy vampire shyt then no...

If a bytch got low self-esteem and it's fukking appropriate...like maybe she is a decent looking girl but she ain't no damn Rihanna and she don't got sex appeal like that...I can fukk with that because she knows her damn place in the hierarchy of females...

Like I ain't Idris Elba and I don't got Bill Gates money...

All relationships are about power and leverage...and it ain't nothing worse than a motherfukker that think they are entitled to a lot of shyt because of "self-esteem"...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nah but id smash on the regular smegular

She wouldnt make it to the starting 5 tho
You wouldnt be able to smash properly. SHe will be too consumed mentally to focus on sex and drift off during the session. She will have concerns, weird concerns about her body and other things while smashing. Its the worst, you might as well fukk a dead body

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It depends on the type of low self-esteem...

If a bytch got low self-esteem and it's fukking appropriate...like maybe she is a decent looking girl but she ain't no damn Rihanna and she don't got sex appeal like that...I can fukk with that because she knows her damn place in the hierarchy of females...
:ehh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why not?

Self esteem certainly influences your personality but it's still of the ego. If I"m going to take the time to know you enough to see that you have some self esteem issues that aren't readily seen on the surface, then I'll probably be able to see you for who you are beneath the ego. THAT'S where I make the decision.

I know lots of great people who have self esteem issues. Contrary to belief it doesn't take a lifetime to shift away from self depreciation to self appreciation. If I'm fond of you, I'd be more likely to show you the path to self love and acceptance than to turn you away for convince sake. A positive or at the very least a neutral self image in the now, is a breath away.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It matters how she expresses her low self-esteem, which can be expressed in many often destructive ways.

If she expresses it by being sexually promiscuous, chasing men who treat her poorly or use her, does drugs, drinks and other destructive acts too much then nah I'm good.

If she's always seeking validation, places her focus, attention and energy on those who have bad things to say about her rather than peole who shower her with love etc.

If she is thirsty for male attention and can't go long periods of time without a man, etc.

I don't wana deal with none of that stuff and women like this aren't prepared for a positive, long-lasting relationship.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
A girlfriend I had in college had very low self esteem - low confidence, the whole nine. I just couldn't do it brehs - she was bad but being around her for so long eventually had me starting to feel almost melancholic because of how she seemed to make everything with a negative spin. It was just a bad look all around, and I couldn't deal with it. Kept trying to bring her up, but she brought me down.