Would you date a trans-man

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I was a full B cup (with wide hips) while slim - I was into track & field, I was like slim and fat at the same time before I started hrt and very androgynous/ more female looking facially and body wise. Looking at me on the surface before HRT, you would've just thought I was a regular girl. Just tall. I've always had long hair too. It can hurt (shots) but that's about it. It's more emotionally overwhelming for many than anything else. Hormones control how we look, how we feel, how we smell, everything.
How are you now, do you get severe anxiety? Are you at the "look" you want?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
How are you now, do you get severe anxiety? Are you at the "look" you want?
I get anxiety only because guys who holla don't know. I reject/ignore a lot of guys because I don't know how they will react.

Yes. My look is together. I would like to get into makeup though. Experiment with it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I get anxiety only because guys who holla don't know. I reject/ignore a lot of guys because I don't know how they will react.

Yes. My look is together. I would like to get into makeup though. Experiment with it.
yea most men wnt handle that reveal well, for your own saftey please be careful. Dnt do makeup be all natural, or jus do light stuff not that clown shyt lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
yea most men wnt handle that reveal well, for your own saftey please be careful. Dnt do makeup be all natural, or jus do light stuff not that clown shyt lol
I know. I don't wear any makeup. Just lipgloss/lipstick & green contacts. But my skin is my skin.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I was a full B cup (with wide hips) while slim - I was into track & field, I was like slim and fat at the same time before I started hrt and very androgynous/ more female looking facially and body wise. Looking at me on the surface before HRT, you would've just thought I was a regular girl. Just tall. I've always had long hair too. It can hurt (shots) but that's about it. It's more emotionally overwhelming for many than anything else. Hormones control how we look, how we feel, how we smell, everything.
How old were you when you knew you wanted to be a female? Where you're parents ok with it?
You were a b cup as a male?:dwillhuh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Coco I just saw what you added in. Im intersex & Ts. That is why my body was how it was before Hrt.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
He was born a woman??? Wow. I never would have guessed.

Galsdemsuga on Instagram is so sexy. I would date him.

343hi4i.jpg

5v3jb4.jpg

2a0ibe8.jpg

1rojuw.jpg