Would you date a trans-man

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Wait

That might actually be a good idea? :ohhh:

I like cute short girls so if someone were to transition but not completely i.e leave their man part attached they would be perfect for me! :blessed:

Then again that defeats the purpose of being transexual. Tbh I've seen a lot of trans guys that have fooled me so yes.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Marquise is around 5 ft 11 or 6 ft btw. He's one of the tall trans men like Laith Ashley who is 5 ft 10.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Seriously? They're like mythical creatures at this point. When people think trannys they only think about MTF transexuals.
Right. Most people focus on mtf transexuals, mostly because the ftm transexuals can assimilate into society easier/better. Their voice deepens, their secondary sex charisteristics come out better. They can go into restrooms without the side eye. When a mtf is past puberty, she has to train her voice or get surgery. Her height is her height (even though you can still end up tall with early HRT). Your bones won't shrink.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Right. Most people focus on mtf transexuals, mostly because the ftm transexuals can assimilate into society easier/better. Their voice deepens, their secondary sex charisteristics come out better. They can go into restrooms without the side eye. When a mtf is past puberty, she has to train her voice or get surgery. Her height is her height (even though you can still end up tall with early HRT). Your bones won't shrink.

Are there ways to surgically change the tone of your voice?

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
O
I was wondering about this after asking a feminist friend about this. She said no but wouldn't say why.

What about you ladies?

-The Grendel wants to know

I've seen some really good looking trans men. The only way i would date one is if i never knew they were born a man. Penis can't be faked or duplicated from a vagina. I want/need a real man.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
he's a model. Cis male models do the same poses lol your reaction right now is what I was talking about in the past posts
How do you feel about those realness categories in ballroom? I love them but as you said people are quick to judge your every movement. Do you think they are degrading to trans people?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
How do you feel about those realness categories in ballroom? I love them but as you said people are quick to judge your every movement. Do you think they are degrading to trans people?
I used to walk a category when I was younger. The scene is very messy and shallow. It is degrading to trans people but at the time if you believe in the whole "survival of the fittest", it is what it is. They are quick to call people knots and chops (aside from physical attributes, I'm talking about labels/name brands)..There's also a lot of favoritism. People get caught up in that scene. No place to stay (living in motels and hotels) but spending $1000 on an outfit/look for a ball.