Would you consider Aborigines black?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Naw theyre cousins or some shyt. They have no recent sub saharan dna in them, but they are still proto africans that were the first humans to leave Africa, even before the humans that became whites n asians left.

Daps
Reppin
London
For the millionth time: yes.

So is it that y'all are doing the same math as white supremacists with the whole "racially pure" bullshyt? Most of you are not 100% African so you wouldn't even pass your own stupid ass test.

I will write it again just because:

What percentage African is enough to be considered black? 50%? No cause people try to say Obama isn't black. Is Michelle black? She looks like massa got to one of her ancestors. Let's say she is 75% African so she qualifies. Now their kids are like 63% African so they qualify too. So now Obama is the only non Black but has black kids. So why couldn't Obama's non Black mom have a black kid?

If the above sounds stupid it's CAUSE IT IS. Smart dumb niqqa thinking at it's finest.

Stop trying to divide us up. We need all the soldiers we can get.

The bolded is true. That's what cracks me up. :mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: i'm in school, she lives back home we're like a 1.5 hr drive apart

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nic+Naitanui+West+Coast+Eagles+v+North+Melbourne+xE5-M0_hU9Dl.jpg

2u5436h.jpg

sqnii1.jpg

2aa0yu9.jpg

Some of these people are of African descent & some are Melanesian, I'll let the Coli anthropologists tell me which is which...:troll:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
2u5436h.jpg

Some of these people are of African descent & some are Melanesian, I'll let the Coli anthropologists tell me which is which...:troll:

except for this guy the rest don't really look Melanesian than African/Black. Do you know any Africans born with blonde hair?

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
except for this guy the rest don't really look Melanesian than African/Black. Do you know any Africans born with blonde hair?
There are six people pictured there 3 are of recent African descent & 3 are Melanesian. You tell me which is which. I don't know any Africans with blonde hair but that's not to say they don't exist.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Nic+Naitanui+West+Coast+Eagles+v+North+Melbourne+xE5-M0_hU9Dl.jpg

2u5436h.jpg

sqnii1.jpg

2aa0yu9.jpg

1st) Guy in the Yellow and Blue in the first pic isn't African. The guy in the blue and white is African. To be fair tho I already know them.

2nd) Even tho the pic is small and blury. The guy in white is NOT African. The guy in red is African tho.

3rd) Not African

4th)African

How did I do?

Oh and some Melanesian are born with blonde or colored hair. Hence why I asked

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1st) Guy in the Yellow and Blue in the first pic isn't African. The guy in the blue and white is African. To be fair tho I already know them.

2nd) Even tho the pic is small and blury. The guy in white is NOT African. The guy in red is African tho.

3rd) Not African

4th)African

How did I do?

Oh and some Melanesian are born with blonde or colored hair. Hence why I asked
Close. The 3rd is African the fourth is Fijian