Would you consider Aborigines black?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
No, black pertains to African people. Aborigines are genetically more Polynesian. White Australians are just racist so anyone with dark skin is black and now everyone is confused.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just one of many types

NuDEBoV.jpg

ujsc0oO.jpg

qaHentP.jpg

0GFNamn.jpg

Weird looking people. Highly atypical of black folks. I don't understand why y'all obsess over Africans with obvious non-African admixture. This would be like me posting pics of Jews with kinky curly hair and saying that's natural white hair. Those Jews have obvious black admixture in the past hence them having kinkier hair than the white population in general. Those northern Sudanese you are posting have white admixture from the past hence the atypical straight hair.

There is nothing authentically black about those hair textures so stop with the bullsh1t.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They were fukked over by Cacs almost as much as the Native Americans were and they have no reason to c00n it up like hispanics, so sure, add em to the team:manny:

As long as they're ready to ride 100%:ufdup:

You really shouldn't let white people and negative things like oppression define who you are :ld:

Im talking about the chick on the left in the purple jersey

hzbqZmw.jpg

She doesn't look black to me. I know a Pakistani chick just like her.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Weird looking people. Highly atypical of black folks.

:comeon::beli:

Dinkas looks unique too, doesn't mean they aren't "black" folks

ndGEJVa.jpg

I don't understand why y'all obsess over Africans with obvious non-African admixture.

Noone is "obessing" over anything. Who cares if they have some admixture? They are still "black" people of recent subsaharan/negroid origins +their core look is native to africa, unlike the Australian Ab's.

This would be like me posting pics of Jews with kinky curly hair and saying that's natural white hair. Those Jews have obvious black admixture in the past hence them having kinkier hair than the white population in general.

Jews having kinky/curly hair is pretty typical but they aren't the only whites with hair like that. Meds and British-Islanders can have those same hair types.

Those northern Sudanese you are posting have white admixture from the past hence the atypical straight hair.

Their hair is an natural adaptation + some admx.

There is nothing authentically black about those hair textures so stop with the bullsh1t.

:francis::umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon::beli:

Dinkas looks unique too, doesn't mean they aren't "black" folks

ndGEJVa.jpg

Noone is "obessing" over anything. Who cares if they have some admixture? They are still "black" people of recent subsaharan/negroid origins +their core look is native to africa, unlike the Australian Ab's.

Jews having kinky/curly hair is pretty typical but they aren't the only whites with hair like that. Meds and British-Islanders can have those same hair types.

Their hair is an natural adaptation + some admx.

:francis::umad:

Dinkas have dark skin and kinky hair. That makes them authentically black. I don't care what you say but there ain't nothing black about straight or "wavy" hair. Any black folks with those features got them from admixture. PERIOD.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Dinkas have dark skin and kinky hair. That makes them authentically black. I don't care what you say but there ain't nothing black about straight or "wavy" hair. Any black folks with those features got them from admixture. PERIOD.

Bloody hilarious. An American talking about which Africans are "authentically black". I'm "mixed" so i have wavy hair that's a given but i have many non mixed relatives with the similar hair to mine or very loose curls, with no admixture (confirmed). You seem to have a very 1D view of (black) Africans. Shame.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Dinkas have dark skin and kinky hair. That makes them authentically black.

You can find more "black" new worlders who look Horn Of African, than you can ones that look like Dinkas. Even in Africa, you can find more West Africans who look Horner, than ones that look Dinka.

I don't care what you say but there ain't nothing black about straight or "wavy" hair.

because you're ignorant to black african diversity

Any black folks with those features got them from admixture. PERIOD.

:mjlol: