Would you consider Aborigines black?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
They did suffer alot under cacs in Australia for bein "black", not to mention alotta them identify with the black struggle. Hebrew Israelites, where do Aborigines fit in ur peoples master plan?:jbhmm:

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Last edited:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
People of African descent dont have a monopoly on the term black just like people of European descent dont have a monopoly on the term white so yes, I would consider the natives of Australia black.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Umm wtf lol. Lmao @ this guy being black

images
Theres alot of mixed aborigines due to the stolen generation policy where the government would abduct any aborigines from their tribe with a drop of white blood (cuz of rape) and place them in a white family in the hope that in a few generations, they would be assimilated into white society and their descendants would be white.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yes, of course. That's because they are black, originating from Sub Saharan Africa. So yes, they're black...except for that white man in the bottom pic, he's the result of what the Australian government wanted all along.
Don't tell them they originated in sub saharan Africa. They get pissed off when outsiders try to tell them their story from what I was told by an Australian ex pat living here in DC.

But yes, I do consider them black. As well as the people of East Timor, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Christmas Islands, Thursday Islands,etc.