Would you break up with your GF over this?

Traveler

All Star
Daps
:wow: I only fukk with crazy women. It's terrible. And it's not on purpose, I just keep finding out that they crazy after the fact. When we were just kicking it, shyt be fine.
I love crazy women. The crazier the better. My homie has rescued me several times. He’s like awww fukk she’s crazy got to get Traveler up out of here. It’s a weakness I know :manny:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
-Paying a "friend" to rent a room while you're in town :scust:
-Watching anime, of all things, with your girlfriend :scust:
-Listening to vulgar r&b music while your girlfriend is in the same house :scust:

No sympathy :stopitslime:. Dap/undap, negged and reported :camby:
not gon lie i did think to myself "damn mfs used to be married with kids by 33. now nikkas getting high and watching DEMON SLAYER of all things. like damn bruh thats an anime for teenagers. i get it tho cuz it's slim pickings out here, half these bytches is FUBAR off the rip

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
not gon lie i did think to myself "damn mfs used to be married with kids by 33. now nikkas getting high and watching DEMON SLAYER of all things. like damn bruh thats an anime for teenagers. i get it tho cuz it's slim pickings out here, half these bytches is FUBAR off the rip
Lol I'm not an anime head. I got a free trial because i bought some McDonald's one day. Demon Slayer is fly tho. Also, me and everyone around me got kids so sometimes I just watch cartoons so I don't have to change the channel.

I'm normally listening to star talk with Neil Degrasse Tyson or mufti menk type ish on YouTube. Either that or a video about urban gardening. Not the most "kicking it with your girl" type of shyt. :pachaha:

And yes, a lot of women my age are mentally still children or just oddly fukked up.

I also forgot to mention that she's indigenous so there's a certain cultural aspect that is just wild.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If she does your laundry and cleans your crib consistently you may want to have a heart to heart with her though still

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That flag is crimson, scarlett, rouge, all the reds nikka. Run for your life. She’s not gonna get more stable. It’ll get worse. I have a dating career full of crazy women I gave the benefit of the doubt to. Never again. I went through that so you ain’t have to go through that.

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is your girl Black?

She's a blerd?

Her nipples pierced?

Not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to paint a better picture.
She native. From the great white north, too. There are some key issues that we really agree on concerning whitey and folks of that ilk. And alcohol and never helped. She kinda fits that stereotype.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Women are territorial and possessive, just in varying degrees..
Word is bond. That's why I don't wanna dump her for that, but she gotta curb that part. Some possessiveness can be attractive but don't curse out my playlist. Lmao

Daps
Reppin
St louis
4purDTi.gif

get rid of her.

UKVu0t8.gif

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
My girl was over because I had the day off. She stayed the night and I had planned to have her stay again. Everything was cool. We watching demon slayer, cooking,etc. Had a few drinks.

I'm renting a room from my friend while I'm in town which is pretty chill. We outside smoking and I got music playing on my Bluetooth speaker inside.

East Atlanta Love letter is playing. There's a few interludes/skits where it's a woman talking over the phone. My girl inside talking back to the skit because she thinks another woman called me :mjlol:

At the same time, I was actually calling my sister so my phone really was ringing.

She come outside mad AF like "Im leaving!". I had no idea what was going on at the time.

I asked what's wrong like :dwillhuh: and she told me to ask my other bytch. But I figured out quickly it was the 6lack skit.

Mind you, this a chick that apologize for every little thing and has not made any real mistakes at all. It's only been like 2 months fyi.

Anyway, she refused to apologize for cussing out the skit when it could have potentially been my sister on the phone. :beli:

She finally said sorry. We continue chilling but she's emotioon. Basically embarrassed the rest of the day. Her gf that came to pick her up stayed and we all just were hanging. Lamping really.

She offered to walk my man's dog but allegedly his leash broke and he ran off. It's raining and shyt. My friends goes outside to find the pup and she's sitting on the ground crying. I take her and her friend back into the crib to calm down.i go outside to find the dog, too.

I come back in and she's showing the friend my bedroom like some mtv cribs shyt. I snapped. Nothing crazy but I just barked "WTF y'all doing?"

This woman says "oh, I can show my friend OUR home?".

I kicked them both out. Immediately.

Now, I fukk with shorty the long way but this ain't your crib, you lost the dog, and you being overly possessive of me during contemporary RnB skits. :wtf:

I take it with a grain of salt because she was drinking but what would you do?

I'm considering dialing shyt back and setting some firmer boundaries. But I also think I might be dealing with another headache of a woman. I believe in giving people chances to grow but I'm wondering if this might be a waste of time. I care for her and we're very compatible. But I feel like so many lines were crossed that I should let her go as someone that's focused on progressing and rebuilding my life.

What's y'all take? My bad if this is too long.
nikka Shut Up:heh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
My girl was over because I had the day off. She stayed the night and I had planned to have her stay again. Everything was cool. We watching demon slayer, cooking,etc. Had a few drinks.

I'm renting a room from my friend while I'm in town which is pretty chill. We outside smoking and I got music playing on my Bluetooth speaker inside.

East Atlanta Love letter is playing. There's a few interludes/skits where it's a woman talking over the phone. My girl inside talking back to the skit because she thinks another woman called me :mjlol:

At the same time, I was actually calling my sister so my phone really was ringing.

She come outside mad AF like "Im leaving!". I had no idea what was going on at the time.

I asked what's wrong like :dwillhuh: and she told me to ask my other bytch. But I figured out quickly it was the 6lack skit.

Mind you, this a chick that apologize for every little thing and has not made any real mistakes at all. It's only been like 2 months fyi.

Anyway, she refused to apologize for cussing out the skit when it could have potentially been my sister on the phone. :beli:

She finally said sorry. We continue chilling but she's emotioon. Basically embarrassed the rest of the day. Her gf that came to pick her up stayed and we all just were hanging. Lamping really.

She offered to walk my man's dog but allegedly his leash broke and he ran off. It's raining and shyt. My friends goes outside to find the pup and she's sitting on the ground crying. I take her and her friend back into the crib to calm down.i go outside to find the dog, too.

I come back in and she's showing the friend my bedroom like some mtv cribs shyt. I snapped. Nothing crazy but I just barked "WTF y'all doing?"

This woman says "oh, I can show my friend OUR home?".

I kicked them both out. Immediately.

Now, I fukk with shorty the long way but this ain't your crib, you lost the dog, and you being overly possessive of me during contemporary RnB skits. :wtf:

I take it with a grain of salt because she was drinking but what would you do?

I'm considering dialing shyt back and setting some firmer boundaries. But I also think I might be dealing with another headache of a woman. I believe in giving people chances to grow but I'm wondering if this might be a waste of time. I care for her and we're very compatible. But I feel like so many lines were crossed that I should let her go as someone that's focused on progressing and rebuilding my life.

What's y'all take? My bad if this is too long.
She sounds Birdy, NGL. How is it you're so compatible?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Can’t be in your 30’s dealing with stupid shyt like that. The stuff you described ain’t too major, but what if she does something stupid that really fukks you up? Like forgets to pay the rent or some shyt. You got some thinking to do.