Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

article-1021034-0155BAC900000578-528_468x300.jpg

How the 'miracle' baby born two weeks before the legal abortion limit clung to life against all odds | Mail Online

elmasprematuro4.jpg

THIS is what separates us from animals.

I'm pretty sure us wearing draws is what separates us breh :comeon:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Fam there's a huge difference between 4 months and 8 months 2 weeks. This is a child just a few days old that was born @ 34 weeks -

That is fully formed, fully functioning human being that can survive a natural birth and no incubator. A child born @ 16 weeks more than likely won't make it, it's not even close to being ready. It's murder if you're talking about 8 months.

Still ain't answer the question, when does it become murder? 17 weeks? 27 weeks?

When is it ok to put the hit out on lil man?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
France now offers 100% FREE abortions!
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/france-will-now-pay-for-100-percent-of-abortions

Somehow, this law will result primarily in black and brown and gypsy ppl not being born. I don't know how, but that is the end game. <_< New immigrants need social handouts like this more often than established families, and France gets lots of new folks from Africa.

--> aq out <--

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Let's say you meet this triffling, bum ass broad with a big booty and dikk her down raw the 1st night. 8 weeks later you get a text from her saying she pregnant and she keeping it. Not only that she says she putting them papers on your ass :ufdup:

After realizing this bytch is Satan incarnate, you try your hardest to get her to abort the demonic seed. She refuses to do it because she said she had a vision that God told her to fukk your life up something terrible :troll:
8 months and 2 weeks into the pregnancy she realizes she doesn't want the baby and says she found a doctor who'll do a late term abortion for $350.

Do you give her the money and merk your seed 2 weeks before his birthday :birdman:?
Or do you take that L and prepare yourself for 18 years of wage garnishments and a stank ass baby moms :to:?

:dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
8 months and 2 weeks into the pregnancy she realizes she doesn't want the baby and says she found a doctor who'll do a late term abortion for $350.

Do you give her the money and merk your seed 2 weeks before his birthday :birdman:?
Or do you take that L and prepare yourself for 18 years of wage garnishments and a stank ass baby moms :to:?

:wow: 8 months is too late..i doubt theres anywhere that is legal..im not even going to look that up.

By that point you should just prepare to be a daddy

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wow: 8 months is too late..i doubt theres anywhere that is legal..im not even going to look that up.

By that point you should just prepare to be a daddy

A woman, even a demonic one :demonic:, has the right to chose.

The honorable Brother Minister Tupac Shakur said:

And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one

That baby belongs in the bushes :birdman: