Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Abort that seed...

That's why if you don't want the baby, don't make contact with the woman after she calls...

Just go on with your life like it never happened...

You'd abandon your child just like that and not give a fukk? :whoo:

I record the phone call, then take her to court for sole custody and put her on child support.

I'm not even joking.​

:heh: unless I missed the part of your plan where you put a couple ki's in her trunk then call the DEA on her, that shyt ain't gonna work

Damn they do abortions that late?

IDK how late they do em, but late term abortions are real

Daps
Reppin
St louis
been living the butter duck free life since
i was 18 years of age.
a0yqua.jpg

Superstar
Daps
If she REALLY wants to abort it that late, she'll find the money elsewhere. Guaranteed. Wtf is she going to do? Have a baby she doesn't want just to spite you financially? It's a rare bytch who's that crazy.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If she REALLY wants to abort it that late, she'll find the money elsewhere. Guaranteed. Wtf is she going to do? Have a baby she doesn't want just to spite you financially? It's a rare bytch who's that crazy.

She's not trying to spite you. She just realized she really don't want the kid but don't got the money to pay for the hit.

You gonna help her out breh :leostare:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Id set up a sting operation on that ho cuz I know that can't be legal,get her and the baby killer thrown in jail,shell be forced to go through the pain of the labor and realize how much the lil baby had her eyes:pachaha: only to have it snatched from her arms,ill get the baby and send her a picture while she in jail with me holding the baby like:umad:...baby smiling too not knowin he gettin dropped off at the nearest hospital or firestation soon as the pic is taken.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:huhldup: You're actually killing a baby once you're that far in.

Don't kill the baby because you're stupid. :no:

im curious. dont you find it a bit ridiculous you are arbitrarily picking a point in a pregnancy to decide when its ok and not ok to abort? how many months in until its no longer OK to abort?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
im curious. dont you find it a bit ridiculous you are arbitrarily picking a point in a pregnancy to decide when its ok and not ok to abort? how many months in until its no longer OK to abort?

:whoa: I don't think it's ever OK to abort but I know that some people on here think that when it's early in the pregnancy it isn't a baby yet so it's OK to kill it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Jew chick got my cousin like that, she was gonna abort the child but he asked her to keep it, basically he got custody of the seed.

Why should a child die cuz two grown ass people made a stupid decision