Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Bdizzle said:
:heh: unless I missed the part of your plan where you put a couple ki's in her trunk then call the DEA on her, that shyt ain't gonna work

Anything after 14 weeks is illegal in NJ without certification and after 23 weeks, a fetus is considered 'viable'. Unless her health is endangered, no doctor will perform an abortion so I know she's full of shyt. She has the baby, I take full custody upon birth and confirmation that I am the father, she pays child support.

The End.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Anything after 14 weeks is illegal in NJ without certification and after 23 weeks, a fetus is considered 'viable'. Unless her health is endangered, no doctor will perform an abortion so I know she's full of shyt. She has the baby, I take full custody upon birth and confirmation that I am the father, she pays child support.

The End.

That's only if she get that work done in NJ. She went down to fukk with one then back alley abortion clinics in Mecixo. 100% legal, you may not make it out alive though :mjpls:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I don't think I would ever be in this situation but my uncle is P.I. so I'd find your ass anyways if someone pulled this on me or siblings.