Would u rather be a Janitor or Mall security guard

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
LAX janitors get paid bank,evn double over time sometimes,plus its inside the terminals,ppl dont really get the toilets dirty,shyt some of the best shyts have been on these big jumbo toilets :pachaha:,now anywhere else where crackheads and kids can use bathroom,fukk that :wtb:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where were u a janitor at? A recording studio?

i was a custodial janitor floor guy for michigan state's physicall plant.

i worked at the michigan state performance auditorium,...where they have smaller performances for people who aren't big enough draws to book breslin.

i had all the keys to everywhere,...no one bothered me.

i even had a little basement room with a phone and area to chill and study.

i never really chilled cause the job took up all the time and was over fast as hell everyday.

on days i had big test or needed to study i hurried up and knocked out my workflows.

then went to study.
when i met jm,...big&kim,..i went up to the little teacher lounge slash office area they had backstage facilities for too,...

they were cool and i got my first offered glass of moet and ate their sckrimps.

kim was mad cool and so was big,...they were like its the janitor, when i came through the special service door that opens up to this area.

when they found out i went to school, and saw i was black.

they had mad encouragement to keep it up.

they were one of my coolest backstage people. i met natalie merchant,..too.

oddly enough pac was locked up in michigan on some bullshyt charge when this concert happened, too.

this was like 95,..if i remember right.

art barr

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i was a custodial janitor floor guy for michigan state's phyaocal plant.

i worked at the michigan state performance auditorium,...where they have smaller performances for people who aren't big enough draws to book breslin.

i had all the keys to everywhere,...no one bothered me.

when i met jm,...big&kim,..i went up to the little teacher lounge slash office area they had backstage facilities for too,...

they were cool and i got my first offered glass of moet and ate their sckrimps.

kim was mad cool and so was big,...they were like its the janitor, when i came through the special service door that opens up to this area.

when they found out i went to school, and saw i was black.

they had mad encouragement to keep it up.

they were one of my coolest backstage people. i met natalie merchant,..too.

art barr

That's cool. Sounds like a decent job. I have no clue who Natalie Merchant is tho...

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
The janitors here just seem to kick it all day,dont gotta answer to no one really,just get the job done,plus theh b havin there beats on bumping music while they mop n shyt,shyt i'll mop floors for 19hr wit my beats on,bumpin two chainz one day at a time :dj2:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's cool. Sounds like a decent job. I have no clue who Natalie Merchant is tho...

oh yeah,....

natalie merchant,..the tigerlily is a white modern folk kinda singer and kinda alluring and attractive for a white chick.

she was cool, too....

the stuck up people are black christisn religious play performers.

anyway,...janitor custodial is cool,....the best job is flooring maintenamce.

if you get to ride the mechanized scrubber.

that is the best job in the world,...high pay.

ride around all day on a damn transformer looking scrubber wih headlights amd a decent little get up and go.

i put that bytch on slow and just scrub the floor....

i want that job at northwestern hospital running the floor scrubber bad as fukk.

i never see their floor detail position open. i am certified for custodial management as a backup.

i just can't get on,..yet.

i would really like a non micromanaged high paying service janitorial job, if i could get hired at one.

fukk janitorial management i am certified in...i can't be getting blamed and taking responsibility for other people.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The janitors here just seem to kick it all day,dont gotta answer to no one really,just get the job done,plus theh b havin there beats on bumping music while they mop n shyt,shyt i'll mop floors for 19hr wit my beats on,bumpin two chainz one day at a time :dj2:

janitor is the best job, that can yield high pay in the world.

as all your work is visual and no one can really dispute you if the work is done.

plus the work day flys by, because of the workflows.

just ignore all the bs,..get a real big check and u cool.

art barr

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Janitor you get to do your own thing and get paid better. Besides I worked as a janitor at night shift for awhile. I would clean up all my work in about 3 hours then sleep for 5 and get paid for 8 :win:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

as all your work is visual and no one can really dispute you if the work is done.

art barr

That's another good reason. If the day goes by quick while u work its even better. Then u can get home and do whatever u like.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Janitors at my job, hit on all the females. They don't give a fukk.. (graphic design/printing place). I know they smashin some

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

art barr

Im thinkin bought bcomin lax janitor,but i gotta go to some school for 60hrs :noah:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Janitor. I don't mind cleaning up as long as I have the keys to EVERYTHING.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
janitor - have keys to every office, if you are a janitor for a school or something you may be in a union and be getting like 20 bucks plus a hour plus MAD OT, and your job is pretty much secure, as well you know the ins and outs of the building, everyone knows you.

as well you are pretty much on your feet all the day

mall security guards are pathetic rent a cops, just dumb losers who couldn't make it to be a cop, gotta deal with snotty kids etc.