Would u rather be a Janitor or Mall security guard

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yall nikkas watch too many movies. bytches aint shytting on nikkas cuz hes a security at the mall.

1.1264958232.hilarious-mall-cop-on-a-segway-hahaha.jpg

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Based solely that I would never want to clean toilets... I rather walk around the mall all day doing nothing because at any sign of trouble I would just call the cops.

That would be the best part about doing security at a mall. U might also get discounts at the mall stores, who knows.

Being a janitor is more relaxed tho. U do ur own thing, no one really bothers you, you just have to clean sh!t up.

I worked as an assistant janitor at a school for like a week when I was about 18. They only needed someone to do it for about a week and I took the job. It was pretty cool, all I had to do was sweep up all the classrooms and sh!t, didn't have to clean toilets or nothing. Just sweeping and mopping mostly. It was at the time where I used to smoke weed I would go there high everyday and no one would bother me. It was not a bad experience.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i feel like being a security guard in a mall has got to be one of the few occupations on the planet that gives you a false sense of status. no one takes you seriously at all yet you're painted up and propped up in a way where you're suppose to. for that reason, i'd have to say i'd rather clean shyt up than take shyt from people. at least i don't feel like they're personally looking down on me as a janitor but as a mall cop you're targeted and generally not taken seriously at all...

Daps
Reppin
California
being security at clubs or big event's is a different story

ho's will be all on your dikk trying to see if they can get in the vip section. :lolbron:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
security...1. easy job....2 get to see whores all day....3 can easily be passed off as 2nd job

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Janitor. Get paid more.
Mall security guards are at the bottom of the security food chain. CIA spy/FBI agent/police officer/private bodyguard/armored truck driver/apartment complex-business security/mall security.

Anytime your issued weapon is a flashlight and walkie-talkie, you get no street cred. At least if you are a janitor, they give you all the tools for your job. All other security jobs, you have a gun and/or taser, baton, pepper spray. Mall security is like Paul Blart.

pretty much this as a janitor u can hide out and not be seen, as mall security every one sees u and probably laughs at u

yeah imma have to go with janitor like ya'll said. plus if they get paid more :obama: