WOULD LEBRON JAMES WIN BACK TO BACK TITLES IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE WITH THIS SUPPORTING CAST?

IS THIS ENOUGH HELP FOR LEBRON TO WIN IT ALL?

• Total voters

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DOn't quote me, you illiterate moron.

Kobe's not a free-safety defender like LeBron was. Notice I said TYPE of defender.

Miami was a small team. LeBron's defensive style was literally the lynchpin of their entire defense and the main reason it worked, and why in 2014 they fell off a cliffon that end because LeBron stopped giving a shyt about defense. They were small and were not gonna win the battle inside, so they needed a guy like LeBron who can swarm the perimeter and cover a ton of ground.

Kobe's not that type of defender. If anything, help defense was his biggest weakness.

YO GET OUT MY THREAD U FUCCIN FLAMER

U DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT BASKETBALL, IM NOT READING PAST THE FIRST SENTENCE

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yes.

He took that same Celtics team that beat the Lakers to 7 games. Him and Pau would have been a good fit.

Also Phil Jackson >>> MIke Brown

I think most Lakers fans would agree with that :mjgrin:

To me though...Bron wouldnt have dominated the Spurs like Kobe. That would have been a tougher/longer series.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7d2e2a0d62cc3287003b25b241ece41d.jpg

SIMPLE QUESTION.. REPLACE KOBE WITH LEBRON. DO THE LAKERS WIN BACK TO BACK WIT THIS CAST..YES OR NO?

PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY.

In hindsight Kobe had no business winning with this squad :picard:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes.

He took that same Celtics team that beat the Lakers to 7 games. Him and Pau would have been a good fit.

Also Phil Jackson >>> MIke Brown

I think most Lakers fans would agree with that :mjgrin:

To me though...Bron wouldnt have dominated the Spurs like Kobe. That would have been a tougher/longer series.

full

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No and only because of the way that team is constructed.

And yes, he’s getting rings with Pau, Odom, Artest & Bynum if they have anyone who shoots the 3 at a modern clip.