WOULD LEBRON JAMES WIN BACK TO BACK TITLES IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE WITH THIS SUPPORTING CAST?

IS THIS ENOUGH HELP FOR LEBRON TO WIN IT ALL?

• Total voters

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
not defending Bron because i dont really care. it seems like u would like to go back to the 5 lakers years of sucking before getting Bron
all this u doing breh

IF WE NOT WINNING IT ALL I ABSOLUTELY MUCH RATHER HAVE A PROMISING YOUNG CORE THAN 2 AGING SUPERSTARS WHO CANT GET IT DONE

HOPEFULLY AD TAKES OVER AND BRON STEPS IT UP SO THAT WONT BE A PROBLEM THO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Without question Lebron could.
Though the implication and subtext of this thread screams at the fact that a certain subset of Lakers fans have not accepted Lebron as their own, and actively root for his failure.
Ya hate to see it.

WRONG

WE WANT HIM TO SUCCEED BUT LACK FAITH BASED ON WHAT WEVE SEEN

WERE ALL ROOTING FOR HIM TO PROVE US WRONG

LMAO @ “WITHOUT QUESTION HE COULD”

doggy

All Star
Daps
Tbh Lebron hasn’t done much in LA to root for. He hasn’t even won a single playoff game yet. Let’s be patient and see what happens this series
:lupe:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No, Bean and Brons play styles are very different. I can’t imagine Kobe winning 8 straight Eastern Conference finals with Brons teammates either. Wade and Kyrie would be bad fits as teammates to play along side Kobe.
That's nuts. Kobe and Wade plus Bosh wouldve at the very least 3 peated. Kobe fits better next to Wade than Lebron

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'll try this...

1. Game is faster paced now more 3's less posting up and half-court so with the squad OP posted Lebron would a chance. Odom, fisher, Gasol, and that Sasha dude I think his name was they can shoot so they can space a bit and let LeBron drive to the paint. Bynum for rebounding and blocking, Shannon brown for the occasional alley ops...

I don't think it would be a bad team but since bron is a straight-ahead type of guy maybe they would spread the floor a bit better.

And no way in hell the triangle would work with brons style. I don't even know what set the lakers run now but no center can play in the paint with bron.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's nuts. Kobe and Wade plus Bosh wouldve at the very least 3 peated. Kobe fits better next to Wade than Lebron[/QUOTE]
I don’t know about the bolded. I think Bron is a better fit, not saying Kobe wouldn’t have won with them, but not 8 straight finals which was my point. I definitely don’t think that heat team with Kobe would have 3 peated on went 4 for 4 like @Sccit suggested.