WOULD LEBRON JAMES WIN BACK TO BACK TITLES IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE WITH THIS SUPPORTING CAST?

IS THIS ENOUGH HELP FOR LEBRON TO WIN IT ALL?

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll try this...

1. Game is faster paced now more 3's less posting up and half-court so with the squad OP posted Lebron would a chance. Odom, fisher, Gasol, and that Sasha dude I think his name was they can shoot so they can space a bit and let LeBron drive to the paint. Bynum for rebounding and blocking, Shannon brown for the occasional alley ops...

I don't think it would be a bad team but since bron is a straight-ahead type of guy maybe they would spread the floor a bit better.

And no way in hell the triangle would work with brons style. I don't even know what set the lakers run now but no center can play in the paint with bron.
LMAO

GASOL COULD NOT SHOOT THREES
10 YRS AGO & ODOM
WAS A 32% 3P SHOOTER.

:devil:
:evil:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah man Wade's fit next to Bron was always questionable at best. That was what cause so many of their early issues. Both play the same way. Kobe is from the triangle offense. Doesnt need the ball near as much. Let wade be a creator. Bosh wouldve been able to cook more in the paint with the added spacing. That team would've been unstoppable.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
IF WE NOT WINNING IT ALL I ABSOLUTELY MUCH RATHER HAVE A PROMISING YOUNG CORE THAN 2 AGING SUPERSTARS WHO CANT GET IT DONE

HOPEFULLY AD TAKES OVER AND BRON STEPS IT UP SO THAT WONT BE A PROBLEM THO
Lol no, u don’t hope that at all. You’re a Kobe Stan so even if it means rooting against your team, u praying on Bron downfall.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah man Wade's fit next to Bron was always questionable at best. That was what cause so many of their early issues. Both play the same way. Kobe is from the triangle offense. Doesnt need the ball near as much. Let wade be a creator. Bosh wouldve been able to cook more in the paint with the added spacing. That team would've been unstoppable.
See i think Kobe and Wade play much more alike than Bron and Wade. You right about Bron and Wade struggling at 1st to mesh, and also with Bosh getting to eat more in the post with Kobe as opposed to Bron.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don’t know about the bolded. I think Bron is a better fit, not saying Kobe wouldn’t have won with them, but not 8 straight finals which was my point. I definitely don’t think that heat team with Kobe would have 3 peated on went 4 for 4 like @Sccit suggested.

IMAGINE KOBE ON A SUPERTEAM LOSING TO A TEAM WITH ONLY 1 ALL-STAR

:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol no, u don’t hope that at all. You’re a Kobe Stan so even if it means rooting against your team, u praying on Bron downfall.

YOURE AN IDIOT, I WAS A LAKER FAN WAY BEFORE KOBE AND HAVE AN ENTIRE ROOM AT MY HOUSE DEDICATED TO THE PURPLE N GOLD

THE REASON I BECAME A KOBE FAN WAS BECAUSE HE PLAYED FOR MY TEAM

IM NOT LIKE A BRON GROUPIE WHO PRIORITIZES INDIVIDUALS OVER TEAM.. THAT GOES AGAINST MY FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That's nuts. Kobe and Wade plus Bosh wouldve at the very least 3 peated. Kobe fits better next to Wade than Lebron
That team would be tiny as shyt breh :mjlol: 2 SG's and no real SF. Miami already struggled getting beat up on the boards to the point where Lebron was their leading rebounder. And defensively they'd be a mess since Kobe wasn't the type of defender that Miami LeBron was.

A LeBron-Kobe-Bosh trio makes way more sense than either LeBron-Wade-Bosh or especially Kobe-Wade-Bosh

And Kobe and Wade play more similarly than you'd think, anyway. That team would be a mess.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That team would be tiny as shyt breh :mjlol: 2 SG's and no real SF. Miami already struggled getting beat up on the boards to the point where Lebron was their leading rebounder. And defensively they'd be a mess since Kobe wasn't the type of defender that Miami LeBron was.

A LeBron-Kobe-Bosh trio makes way more sense than either LeBron-Wade-Bosh or especially Kobe-Wade-Bosh

And Kobe and Wade play more similarly than you'd think, anyway. That team would be a mess.

LMFAO

PRIME KOBE IS A WAYYY BETTER DEFENDER THAN ANY VERSION OF LEBRON

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
LMFAO

PRIME KOBE IS A BETTER DEFENDER THAN ANY VERSION OF LEBRON
DOn't quote me, you illiterate moron.

Kobe's not a free-safety defender like LeBron was. Notice I said TYPE of defender.

Miami was a small team. LeBron's defensive style was literally the lynchpin of their entire defense and the main reason it worked, and why in 2014 they fell off a cliffon that end because LeBron stopped giving a shyt about defense. They were small and were not gonna win the battle inside, so they needed a guy like LeBron who can swarm the perimeter and cover a ton of ground.

Kobe's not that type of defender. If anything, help defense was his biggest weakness.