Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk? :gucci:
No cap mods were letting that rock for months.

It was the same group of pedos posters frequenting so nobody outside that group thought much of it and then somebody actually went and took a look at the thread randomly and saw what these sick fukkers we’re actually doing and started exposing them.

It was a bad look for the entire site so it got wiped and sent down the memory hole.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
[DJ Khaled voice]ANOTHER ONE![/DJ Khaled voice]

A British Rapper who is not of Jamaican or Chinese decent speaking on Jamaican and Chinese issues.

Is there a Donovan Elite Nasheed in Jamaican who can give us the real? Is there a Xiang Nasheed, director of Hidden Chopsticks, who can speak on what's going on on the China side of the game?

He's way too trusting of the Chinese people. Plus at the end he said he is biased

Daps
Everything that :Cam: posts
But y’all still dap him:unimpressed:
:beli:

istockphoto-471170855-612x612.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If gentleman are not to busy can you point me to the posts in ❓

This is the contribution from sccit's buddy....remember that he was begging for swagnificent to be let out of his bushing and saying he was a good guy even after this shyt. Proudly lusting after minors and making rape posts.

Lusting after little girls:

This.

She looked like she would be the ugly one as a kid. Now she's the dime piece. :whew:
Once again, maybe its because you're white that you're having a hard time understanding me. I'll only repeat myself one more time. I am attracted to wide hips and a fat ass on a female. That means there are plenty of women who are 22+ who the typical white male might find attractive cause they're into those females with cardboard hips, large fake t*ts, and a pancake ass that I would never be attracted to.

Thus if a young female has those attributes (i.e. wide hips and a fat ass) then I'm gonna be attracted to her regardless of age. Now if you wanna say these are the type of women who I'm only gonna wait until they are legal because I'm afraid of the law, then I would agree with you. However, I don't think there is anything wrong about that. I'm simply attracted to a girl who has developed physically faster than most of her peers.
why they had to kill this cutie? :sadcam: if they let her grow, she coulda been the baddest bytch next to sasha.

8a6740f47fb42951ca33f3fab5c20256.jpg
to me she's like a Spurs first round pick. draft her now. but stash her away for like 3 years. then after she matures, she'll be ready to contribute.

baby girl gon be bad as fukk :banderas: :noah: :patrice:
you know Lizzie gon be bad as fukk in a few years

hopefully they grooming her for Carl to bust up in
Season 4 Maggie: "kinda disgusting"

11 year old girl: "She's gonna be a problem when she's 14!"

:huhldup:
You might want to read up on something called puberty. During a short period of time, humans can experience tremendous changes in their bodies. Its during this short timespan that boys become men and girls become women. So yes, 3 years can make a huge difference.
if there's grass on the field :yeshrug:
Pedophila is a problem with dudes that go for girls that look underage. Girls with no breast or ass development. That look like children. That is when it becomes a problem. Its not creepy to be plotting on a girl with a big ass and big t*ts even if she's just 16 years old.

Rape posts:

I'd have a hard time not raping this bytch. Never said that about a woman before. But I would have a hard time controlling myself around her.
dawg there's a difference between i'm not feelin it right now vs. fukk outta here creep.

Lori vibe was more like not now vs. not never. To me that ain't rape.
:pacspit: these whores. the only rape i believe is forcible (dude broke into ya house) rape. the i didn't really consent even though i invited him to my dorm shyt ain't gettin no sympathy for me.
if u get raped in ya dorm room and you invited dude in, you prolly just a whore.
is it rape if you already hit it? :yeshrug:
Nobody said there is an excuse for rape. All we said is women should be more cautious. Don't dress like a hoe if you don't wanna be treated like one.
this is why i can't get behind all those "stop rape on college campuses" campaigns. real rapes never happen in college.
to me rape is the stranger breaking into ya house and takin the p*ssy. i don't consider rape to be a wife tellin her husband i don't feel like fukkin tonight and the nikka takin it anyways. to me thats just him being an ass.

its disrespectful to true victims of rape for a woman who has sex with that man every other night claiming rape just cause she wasn't up for it tonight.
I used to be horrified when I heard rape. Now I just laugh and say hoes trying to get attention.
I would easily win any rape case because like you said I'm the master at creating doubt. Just admit it. I have created doubt in most of ya'lls minds as to the shape of the earth. You might not be all in on the Flat Earth model. But at the very least you got some doubts about a topic you thought was a done deal a few years ago.

With a rape case its easy to create reasonable doubt. All you gotta do is present evidence that we're dealing with a whore. Which shouldn't be too hard.

How he wasn't permanently banned for that shyt when it happens when other posters were getting banned for a fraction of the same shyt still blows my mind. Board mods protect certain fan bases solely for the sake of stan wars.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I smashed a 16 yr old chick when i was 22:yeshrug:

14 yr old chicks been having kids since biblical times:stopitslime:

It's all societal and about legalities.

My theory is if you're 16 with a 21 yr old body, Im going to want to hit. Will I? Prob not cause age of consent is 18 where I'm at. I prefer not to do it but I've had my phase where I hit anything 16-36. The problem is wanting to love them broads and be with them. If you're grown and with responsibilities you can't take anyone up to 23 seriously.

But I love women.. I'm hitting anything attractive within reason :manny:

Not now but when I was 25 I smashed a 16 year old.

She texted me that shes cutting class and it gave me a semi

Am I demonic or what?

I'd smash a 10 year old if that ass is looking right :shaq:

Don't eem gotta worry bout it being shaved
49jYqPq.png

Ended up doing this and I def dint regretbut

16 yr olds are mad fun

Breh, have you seen some of these 14 year olds? :whew: Dudes could easily get trapped.

Im exercising my legal right to fukk sexy 16 years olds before they go off to college and get ran thru. That tight p*ssy :noah:

I said I like to smash 16 yrs because they still have tight pussies and havent been to college yet and been ran thru...

I smashed a 16 y/o a few months ago, picked her up during lunch break and smashed at her parents house. Couldn't take dikk tho, young girls are wack. Dropped her back at school looking like this.

afeebe13_will_smith_wtf_gif.gif