Superstar
Daps
1405354940376.cached.jpg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I think the FF8 twist is a lil overstated.
We knew all the kids were orphans from their backstory and the fact they are enrolled in a military mercenary school as teens....and hell theres only one orphanage on the planet
Its silly but not game breaking. The series always had some insane coincidental shyt which never bothered me at all.

FF4 for example
The bad guy is your brother! But not only that, you guys are half moon children. And not only that, but an evil moon man is controlling your bro!

FF9 ran the same story as 4 with the same twists just a different setting.
The bad guy is your brother. But not only that, you guys both are test tube babies from space. And not only that, but an evil space man is controlling your bro.....but not only that theres an even eviler guy that you never met before and now this game is different!"

Give 8 some love brehs :to:
:laff: the random Final boss of 9

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I personally saw right through Heavy Rain and figured it was Shelby pretty early on.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So wait, if im understanding the mirror in MGS5 are we

snake or raiden :lupe:
in metal gear 1 for NES, you kill "big boss".. then in metal gear 2, you find out the real big boss is still alive

so in MGS5 you are actually

the fake big boss, that was killed in metal gear 1... who was his doctor who got plastic surgery and mind control to believe he was the real big boss

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I personally saw right through Heavy Rain and figured it was Shelby pretty early on.

You know what's funny is that I knew shelby was involved the more you kept playing the whole thing with the him and his brother drowning, his memories, the connections was obvious... I thought it was someone he knew that was the killer, when he was the killer the whole time it was...:bryan:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You know what's funny is that I knew shelby was involved the more you kept playing the whole thing with the him and his brother drowning, his memories, the connections was obvious... I thought it was someone he knew that was the killer, when he was the killer the whole time it was...:bryan:
They gave it away very early in the game with the box.

I was a bit disappointed it was so easy to catch.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
in metal gear 1 for NES, you kill "big boss".. then in metal gear 2, you find out the real big boss is still alive

the fake big boss, that was killed in metal gear 1... who was his doctor who got plastic surgery and mind control to believe he was the real big boss

Aww hell nahhhhw

They need to just reset the entire franchise and start from MGS1 (Playstation) and remaster it using the MGS5 engine

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Man that's a really silly plot twist. I never planned on playing that game again so I read up on it and I would have been pissed to play through it and find that out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's what I'm saying dude had not one internal thought that references what he did. If you did that you wouldn't sterilize your own thoughts from yourself to hide what you did cause you know you did it already.

He actually kills the guy in the typewriter shop then if you hear his thoughts he wonders to himself what's taking him so long when he already knows he killed him.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I liked the mgs5 angle but how it went down was weak. Paz for example. How is this dude seeing paz if hes not who he is.

The biggest plot twist fukkup is mgs5 is the game not being finished and us buying it anyway. Episode 1 is essentially the entire story and episode 2 is just replays of all the first missions that and the game was a conplete departure from what made MGS great in the first place