Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would say Def Jam Icon..But everyone knows i hate that game with a passion so ima choose something else.

oh yeah!
X-Men_-_The_Official_Game_Coverart.png

Now, everyone knows I love me some x men. I'm just a x men fan. So when I bought this game, I was pretty stoked about. even though the movie was kind of trash, I thought "Well hey, maybe the game won't be so bad, right?!"

I couldn't have been more wrong.

The levels felt so fukking repetitive. Wolverine didn't have any combos...well none of them that weren't repetitive. Iceman..All you fukking did was ice skate around buildings or tunnels. And Nightcrawler.....to be honest, I liked his levels...fukk, he was the only one that had moves that wasn't repetitive.

I could go on and on about this game, but I'ma stop there.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I've always been selective with my games... but Nightshade. And it isn't even a bad game, it's just that..

I bought that shyt for full price.. then found out the game had been out for a minute and I coulda got it for waaaay cheaper. shyt made me start fully researching game prices before buying :snoop:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Turok_2008.jpg

This shyt was cheeks. :pacspit:

I almost slapped my mans at Gamestop for suggesting this game was goodd:pacspit:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
jak2_ps2_box.jpg

I played it once years ago and hated it (not long ago I said this in a thread and everyone looked at me like":dahell: It's a classic breh, look at the metacritic scores from 12 years ago").

Recently I decided to give it another shot on the HD collection see if my opinion will change, finished it and I've come to the conclusion that this game this game is still the worst game Naughty Dog has ever made by a country mile.

Y'all can take your metacrtic scores, shine it up real nice so you can see the reflection of the universe in it, take that somebytch sideways and stick straight up your candy asses!:pacspit: