Worldstar is helping indirectly crush the black community

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What is this disorder you speak of?

What business have you started and successfully run? I think he's good without you advice

I don't think you have a clue on what you're talking about. WS is irrelevant to any and everything concerning black people

You are typing a whole bunch of words that prove you have no understanding of black folk or society

I think your view on how people consume media is grossly myopic. Nothing can have millions of views DAILY, have songs written about it, and exist in the everyday consciousness of people and be irrelevant. I think you have no clue as to what I typed so you just chose to get angry about it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think your view on how people consume media is grossly myopic. Nothing can have millions of views DAILY, have songs written about it, and exist in the everyday consciousness of people and be irrelevant. I think you have no clue as to what I typed so you just chose to get angry about it.
Yes the fukk it can be.

What is the viewing experience of WS causing within the black community?

Never mind the fact that Teenage pregnancy is at an all time low. Black college students are at a all time high and black violence is at an all time low.

As someone mentioned before all this shyt existed before WS. You thinking people can't separated real life from entertainment is some self hate that you and @PhonZhi dont seem to be able to come to grips with

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I saw that video. On the most disgusting and vile videos I've ever seen and L's for all the dudes in that video.:snoop:

There was another girl there and she did jack shyt. Can someone have the decency to cover up this woman?

Whenever girls degrade themselves like this shyt is uncomfortable as fukk but when a pretty girl does it makes it much worse.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yes the fukk it can be.

What is the viewing experience of WS causing within the black community?

Never mind the fact that Teenage pregnancy is at an all time low. Black college students are at a all time high and black violence is at an all time low.

As someone mentioned before all this shyt existed before WS. You thinking people can't separated real life from entertainment is some self hate that you and @PhonZhi dont seem to be able to come to grips with

No I don't think they can separate entertainment and reality. You see it constantly from those who perpetuate the WSHH lifestyle. Everything doesn't have to always end in murder or pregnancy. But it's says a lot when kids aspire to be on on vine and wshh over being business owners. How the culture continually conditions our people to be gross consumers, hyper-aggressive and low class.

We can talk all day about numbers. Yes there are less nikkas dying and more in college. But we are still not closing the gaps on reading, and math. We still in comparison don't invest and remove our dollars from our cities. And we still consume negative images that reinforce these ideals.

WSHH is NOT a cause it's a perpetuation. And the fact you can't separate the two let's me know you don't grasp the point at all.

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Why don't we turn The Coli into the site we wished Worldstar was? With #blackexcellence achievements on the front page, updated frequently?

With less if any of a focus on self-destructive music, threads bashing men/women/whoever, and more of a focus on empowerment?

This seems to be the site that people come to whenever something happens regarding black people in the media, to see how we are reacting to it.

So if we are that concerned about our outward appearance, why not use this site to convey the image that we would like people to associate with us?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
There was another girl there and she did jack shyt. Can someone have the decency to cover up this woman?

Whenever girls degrade themselves like this shyt is uncomfortable as fukk but when a pretty girl does it makes it much worse.

And the only thing you hear her say is "Am I on WorldStar yet?" :snoop:

WorldStar simply is a device that displays what's happening :manny: If it didn't exist it would still happen

To an extent this is correct however the notion that one could become a meme or popular or even notorious throws wshh exacerbates the already shytty phenomena of the inner city.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps

Oh yeah she's a very pretty girl.

And she kept saying "Is this worldstar enough?" which leads me to believe she rarely engages in that type of behavior.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Best post yet. :wow:

This is exactly what i dont understand. We are so quick to shrug the INTENTIONAL MANIPULATION/DISTORTION of our image off with a simple "bu bu but they never liked us anyway". :mjcry:

By now we should all be aware that the intentional manipulation of the black image is a common practice. Why are we so ok with this happening tho? Why are we so quick to go so far as to actually defend it? You are right, every other group covets their image. They defend their image. They fight for their image. We dont. We dont care obviously. But why is this? THIS is the question that needs answering. Why are we so content to stand by idly while "others" rape our image? Them J*ws dont play that shyt:mjpls:

Because our community has been stripped, and assimilation has been pushed. We have false individualism. I find it ironic that some people who push they never liked us anyway don't realize for that to work you have to have your community to fall back on. Defending or ignoring the things that tear our community apart is undercutting yourself. Then you have those who try to separate themselves in a world that never will. Instead of us trying to build ourselves and protect our image we just become "different" from that kind and continue to allow ourselves to be associated with negativity.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WS is fukked up...but anybody that ever been too the hood know that shyt goes on everyday.

But WS make ppl more thirsty for ignorance in fuel them to gain e-fame

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Waaaah, Waaaaah" all you fukkin do is whine on here, put me on ignore :pacspit:

IElLeUa.gif

stop imposing your irrelevant opinions on things that dont concern u

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Wow, what a refreshing thread. We have never had a thread made like this before.