• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka this is the internet and you all in your feelings over a simple misunderstanding that all the other bulls brehs pointed out :gucci:..you the only bulls fan acting bytchmade over this:mjgrin:...you fatherless fakkits always projecting online :scust:
Im all in my feelings according to you but you can't stop quoting me? Why aren't you the bigger person? I'm fatherless but you keep quoting a fatherless fakkit though. Doesn't seem like your pops is the strongest role model in your life either. How would he feel that you keep arguing with a fatherless fakkit in your words? Would he be proud? Anywho have a great day my dude and stay upset. Much love to you

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Take away those screen handoffs for IT and their offense dissolves pretty quickly. Just need to keep trapping him up top and closing on shooters. Run them off the line

I expect Niko to have a better showing Tuesday. Wade too

I thought Rondo actually played well. He just had one horrible stretch where he couldn't finish at the rim. Finishing with Grant was the right call tho
Unfortunately, I don't expect niko to be any better than this. Dude is just the model for inconsistency. He could go another 0-9 next game.

Hoiberg showed some nuts this game, gave him some props, going with grant and portis was the right call.

Good thing for us, we still have a lot to improve on, better outside shooting, wade , niko, can be better, refs could not screw us so bad.

On the other end, don't know how much better boston could be, Bradley and horford had great games, thomas went off, we still won.

I expect a dog fight in game 2.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
ezgif-3-4ad86f1b6d.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
see the problem with this plan is ainge is betting on the other players potential instead of capitalizing on the bird in the hand that he has with isaiah thomas. dude is 5'7" so his prime will likely be short lived.
I just don't think he's pressed to "win now" with IT, I don't think he looks at him as that kind of player. I'm not sure I even blame him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he trys to flip Isaiah this offseason, there's no way he's paying him next summer.