• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
You dumb bytch that's what the Chicago broadcasters specifically Stacy King says after the game. Stop looking for some drama clown
how the fukk should i know what the fukk your bum ass broadcaster says..still wasn't the best time to use that phrase given the context..eat shyt you fukking fakkt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I initially predicted Bulls in 7.

I may be wrong. May should've picked Bulls in 6....hell Bulls in 5 if they would capitalize more on those rebounds and stop missing WIDE OPEN 3s.

No shots at IT tho. Again RIP to his sis.

the bulls are gonna miss wide open 3 pointers. they are the worst 3 point shooting team in the L.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's another thing too, even if he pulled the trigger and got past Brawn, you got GS/SA staring at you for the forseeable future

That's why I don't think he's pressed to make "that" move. He'd rather bet on Jaylen Brown, whoever they get with this year's Nets pick, whoever they get with next years Nets pick, and still have cap space to bring in a big time guy when the opportunity presents it self. I don't think he's invested in this IT/Bradley/Crowder core at all.

see the problem with this plan is ainge is betting on the other players potential instead of capitalizing on the bird in the hand that he has with isaiah thomas. dude is 5'7" so his prime will likely be short lived.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
how the fukk should i know what the fukk your bum ass broadcaster says..still wasn't the best time to use that phrase given the context..eat shyt you fukking fakkt
You wasn't but the fact you went to the worst like a chick was upsetting for me lol. Nah p*ssy if you been saying it why stop now? You can talk crazy online but we both know you ain't bout that life IRL my weak friend. Any dude that's on some I should change up a sentence I've been saying over some random stuff isn't ready for any fisticuffs stop fronting.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
You wasn't but the fact you went to the worst like a chick was upsetting for me lol. Nah p*ssy if you been saying it why stop now? You can talk crazy online but we both know you ain't bout that life IRL my weak friend. Any dude that's on some I should change up a sentence I've been saying over some random stuff isn't ready for any fisticuffs stop fronting.
you acting bytchmade..everyone else explained it without going so far..you just a bytch ass nikka...now fukk off

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Like I said it sounds good but you ain't ready for any fight my dude so keep fronting online coward.
nikka this is the internet and you all in your feelings over a simple misunderstanding that all the other bulls brehs pointed out :gucci:..you the only bulls fan acting bytchmade over this:mjgrin:...you fatherless fakkits always projecting online :scust:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LOL at :butler: postgame outfit

p9t86UM.jpg

undefined.jpg

undefined.jpg