• Bulls in 7

• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Paul George would give the C's a chance at Cleveland but still wouldn't beat Warriors/Spurs :yeshrug:
That's another thing too, even if he pulled the trigger and got past Brawn, you got GS/SA staring at you for the forseeable future

That's why I don't think he's pressed to make "that" move. He'd rather bet on Jaylen Brown, whoever they get with this year's Nets pick, whoever they get with next years Nets pick, and still have cap space to bring in a big time guy when the opportunity presents it self. I don't think he's invested in this IT/Bradley/Crowder core at all.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was half joking with that smilie

Relax bro lol
Why do cats swear the other person always mad? I just was wondering how somebody that knows what its about would do that. You said you was half joking cool I'm done with it. You know joking don't always come across online fam. No beef here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just the perception.

...I'd rather a good gesture than to be seen as disrespectful.
I don't care about disrespect when its obvious that's not the case like this right here. That's been the catch phrase for years but now because of something unfortunate it would now be disrespect when it wouldn't be if just someone in the stands family member died? Nah fam I can't rock with that but if that's your personality do you. We all got our views. Much respect fam

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take away those screen handoffs for IT and their offense dissolves pretty quickly. Just need to keep trapping him up top and closing on shooters. Run them off the line

I expect Niko to have a better showing Tuesday. Wade too

I thought Rondo actually played well. He just had one horrible stretch where he couldn't finish at the rim. Finishing with Grant was the right call tho

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I initially predicted Bulls in 7.

I may be wrong. May should've picked Bulls in 6....hell Bulls in 5 if they would capitalize more on those rebounds and stop missing WIDE OPEN 3s.

No shots at IT tho. Again RIP to his sis.