• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They weren't going to sweep the Cs

The only thing consistent about the Bulls is being inconsistent :picard:

Fans on a Facebook fanpage were arguing with me bringing up bullshyt stats like "they haven't loss at home to the Celtics since November 2014":skip:

Well they haven't swept a team since 2007 :mjgrin:

I still feel like they're in the driver seat and I'm betting they'll win the next two:feedme:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
everyone crying about Rondo being the sole purpose of our success, while that's half true, it don't make a difference if BUTLER and WADE play like a*s like they did game 3. We came as close as being down by 1!! If Butler wasn't playing like sh*t we'd probably be talking about a whole different ball game. Don't put this on Rondo being out, OUR LEADER JIMMY needs to show up before anyone points fingers at the injury situation!

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
everyone crying about Rondo being the sole purpose of our success, while that's half true, it don't make a difference if BUTLER and WADE play like a*s like they did game 3. We came as close as being down by 1!! If Butler wasn't playing like sh*t we'd probably be talking about a whole different ball game. Don't put this on Rondo being out, OUR LEADER JIMMY needs to show up before anyone points fingers at the injury situation!

Do you know what the pg job is supposed to do?

We aren't an iso team anymore , every shot Jimmy took was heavily contested, he got hot late because he worked hard to get going. We need a pg to make it easier for him .

MCW could not turn the corner and grant looked sloppy

Mcw looked better on d

Our best lineup was Wade playmaker while mcw guarded IT, but Wade can't attack for 4 qtrs anymore

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
In all objectivity, I do think the Cs' win last night boiled down to a few factors: 1. Rondo's absence/Hoiberg being exposed as a fraud, 2. Gerald Green in the starting lineup, 3. underwhelming performances from Butler and Wade, 4. excellent 3-point shooting from Boston, and 5. great defensive performances by Smart and Bradley.

It would be foolish for anybody to make a sweeping prediction based on these first 3 games. This is going to be a scrappy, hard-fought series. I really wouldn't put money on either team.

Let's see what happens in Game 4. :Danny:

KingB137

All Star
Daps
Not feeling good about this one brehs. :patrice:

I feel like the Celtics are desperate and will tie the series this game. Hopefully they prove me wrong.