World War Z was darn good brehs!

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Movie was definitely entertaining. I think there's supposed to be a sequel so I'll definitely be checking for it.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everybody gets all excited about a Zombie apocalypse. If the Zombies were slow like walking dead, that shyt would would be kinda fun. If they're like the ones in WWZ, fukk THAT shyt IM OUT! Damn good flick though
I was thinking the same, I call them athletic zombies. They leap like 40 feet and run 40 yards in like 3 seconds. And on top of that they lay out and take hits like NFL players. Ain't nobody surviving that shyt.

Anyways I thought the movie was good. It played out like a video game (call of duty?) with brad Pitt bouncing from city to city with a new objectives.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Movie was hot garbage didn't even bother finishing it. Maybe I went in with wrong expectations but I thought it would be more realistic.
The whole Israel getting over run had me like :usure:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I also enjoyed it. That CDC scene was tense as fukk. I liked the science behind figuring out a way to beat the zombies. Those dumb as Israeli women singing on the mic making those zombies form a human ladder was hilarious.
I was like :wtf: da hell are they doing?? THen they got swarmed on like a tsunami...shyt was hilarious :russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have to say, I was really surprised by this film. They did a darn good job of not only the 'zombie' lore but also keeping it modern and action packed. Brad did his thing. I loved the actions and funny behavior of the zombies when they first flipped....funny as hell. This is a flick that is worth a blu-ray no doubt.

Did you all enjoy this film as well?
Shoutout to darn :dj2: