World War Z was darn good brehs!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What'd the uncut version add ?? I loved the book but the movie was great on its own legs ..... The helicopter escape with brad counting down to see if he's infected :blessed: and the whole hospital ending!! Brad the gawd

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i enjoyed it as well. went in with low expectations though since everyone already trashed the movie to death. i really believe they stole their last act from Last of us, somehow. the entire pacing and nature of the film switched up in the last 30 minutes. it was like they were giving their best clicker impersonation without having the actual fungus come out of their head

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I saw the unrated version too

maybe what they added is what made us like it

can't seems to find what the unrated has but on an earlier interview the maker said the movie was toned down for a theatrical PG-13 rating

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
didnt really feel like a "zombie" movie but I liked it a lot. much more of an action movie. very entertaining and moves quickly. I was :merchant: when those zombies firs started flipping out in philly.

whats different in the unrated cut?
i havent seen the theatrical cut so you'd have to tell me, did they show all the blood gooshing out ol girl arm when pitt chopped that bytch off?....amd were the zombie kills bloody? cuz they were bloody in the unrated one, like when pitt killed the zombies on his way to get the viruses
I saw the unrated version too

maybe what they added is what made us like it

can't seems to find what the unrated has but on an earlier interview the maker said the movie was toned down for a theatrical PG-13 rating
i havent seen the theatrical cut but i pretty much know wat u can and cant do in a pg-13 movie and unlike other "uncut" versions of movies u could tell this one really had two different versions

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie had a couple great scenes (the plane, Israel, the refueling, and the initial outbreak), the ending was too Hollywood, and the rest was ok...but overall it was a good movie, I enjoyed it...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If any breh watched both, then tell us what the difference is, cause nikkas that watched it at the movies hated it :patrice: can't be a coincidence.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!