World War Z was darn good brehs!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I really enjoyed the whole film... The end was tense as fukk too at the CDC lab or wherever they were...

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good, I wish it was more like 28 Days Later, more focus on zombies and gore and less focus on big explosions and airplane crashes and crazy visuals (not that I didn't enjoy them, but a zombie movie should have more of a minimalist feel to it).

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They changed to zombies way too quick.. the whole world's population should've became zombies within a day or so at the rate they were getting infected and changing over.. except for the sick of course. The movie was cool. It took them forever to explain anything

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
t was not that good. The story seemed cool and shyt, and the infection thing was dope. I just got tired of him escaping, again and again, even his family made his out safe with no penalty, and their was like 6 times he should have died, but at the last second, a miracle.

Felt like I was watching Breaking Bad... just too unbelieveable. I gave up caring about the character.

the ending was just like :comeon:

Last edited:

Pinnacle HipHop

Rhyming is a (sm)artform
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX and Anaheim, CA
They changed to zombies way too quick.. the whole world's population should've became zombies within a day or so at the rate they were getting infected and changing over.. except for the sick of course. The movie was cool. It took them forever to explain anything

Didn't they say something like 90% of the population was infected though?

Pinnacle HipHop

Rhyming is a (sm)artform
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX and Anaheim, CA
It was good, I wish it was more like 28 Days Later, more focus on zombies and gore and less focus on big explosions and airplane crashes and crazy visuals (not that I didn't enjoy them, but a zombie movie should have more of a minimalist feel to it).

You need to watch the extended blu-ray version then

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only movie I saw in the theatres this year, and it was worth the admission. Not one dull zombie moment wasted:blessed: