World War Z...outta nowhere...and its flames

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Hell is wrong with people tryin to hold a position when it's get to the exit time :gucci:

also this game gets to hectic to have friendly fire. I could understand if the zombies were slow

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Can't believe you dudes like this shyt, ol arcade gaming style ass nikkas :hhh: glad I didn't buy into the hype (don't ask me how :wow:) and waited for it to come out on GamePass. It was fun for like a mission and then got dull dumb quick.

What I want is an open world zombie game. Think about the actual World War Z movie, and how they could've built a Fallout/Metro style world but with hella zombies coming for that ass. We kinda got that with Dying Light (I fukkin love that game and can't wait for the second one) but I definitely feel like there's room for another one since there's no more Dead Islands (the 1st one was glorious)

I can't shyt on anybody for what they like, but for me personally my days of mindless shoot em ups are over. I can't even play Call Of Duty anymore, I'm damn near 30. Gimmie that cinematic experience with an expensive storyline

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Havin a lota fun with this game.. but god damn is it cheap. Far cheaper than L4D ever was :francis:

Kill 1 hunter then another spawns right after and then a third spawns right after that :gucci:
They just dump on you with the special zombie spawns :stopitslime:
The screamer and it's spawns in general. The hell is the point of stealth when they just dump this dude on ya :francis:

And I don't agree with the friendly fire mechanic. I could understand that if this was a slow zombie game.. but shyt gets too hectic.

and pvp is completely dead. They shouldn't have even bothered

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
After playing this game for awhile...I really wish evacuation was different.

Make it to the end.
3 of us already on the boat, the other dude falls.
One dude with damn near full health leaves the boat to go get him up :why:

ends up getting slumped too.

The other dude on the boat with me gets overwhelmed and dies.
Then I die running out of ammo waiting for the first dude to finally die. :snoop:

shyt is so cheap. Once you get to evac the zombies shouldn't even be able to touch you :francis:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
After playing this game for awhile...I really wish evacuation was different.

Make it to the end.
3 of us already on the boat, the other dude falls.
One dude with damn near full health leaves the boat to go get him up :why:

ends up getting slumped too.

The other dude on the boat with me gets overwhelmed and dies.
Then I die running out of ammo waiting for the first dude to finally die. :snoop:

shyt is so cheap. Once you get to evac the zombies shouldn't even be able to touch you :francis:
Is this the campaign or online