World War Z...outta nowhere...and its flames

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
it would be :damn: if he knew anything about the city.

instead its more like :snoop:

Except u didnt mention any city at all, just Rwanda. U do realize thats a country not a city, right? :pachaha:

Im the one who mentioned a city name when u said it was the cleanest. And since i been there back in 2017, i knew what city u were referring to. But some how, i dunno shyt :francis:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Except u didnt mention any city at all, just Rwanda. U do realize thats a country not a city, right? :pachaha:

Im the one who mentioned a city name when u said it was the cleanest. And since i been there back in 2017, i knew what city u were referring to. But some how, i dunno shyt :francis:
and so if you were here, when did you see a spear? :comeon:

you thought I was typing on the coli, from a fukking safari? of course Im in the fukking city. Im in a fukking gaming thread, which means I have the equipment to play them, read the initial question you fool :what:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
and so if you were here, when did you see a spear? :comeon:

you thought I was typing on the coli, from a fukking safari? of course Im in the fukking city. Im in a fukking gaming thread, which means I have the equipment to play them, read the initial question you fool :what:

:what:

U didnt specify which city fool. Not until i brought up the capital

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I dont fukking need to bring up shyt to you bytch. you made that stupid fukking assumption about the spear on your fukking own, and never saw any god damn spears if you actually came here. :what:

Who gives a fukk bytch ass nikka. :pachaha:

Its coo if your internet is slow but dont follow its trend :picard:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk bytch ass nikka. :pachaha:

Its coo if your internet is slow but dont follow its trend :picard:
It's clearly fast enough to read your stupid ass ruining this thread. I asked a simple question you wanted to act like everybody on here is in america. fukk out of here with your fakkit ass side comments.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's clearly fast enough to read your stupid ass for ruining this thread. I asked a simple question you wanted to act like everybody on here is in america. fukk out of here with your fakkit ass side comments.

Says the nikka who threw shade first :hubie:

Not my fault u soft like charmin over a harmless reply :manny: